Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

heard a good rumour about Weds 11:00 am

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
--- News just in ---

I need a few volunteers for a 'stunt' in central Europe tomorrow at 7:00am. Can't reveal any details but it isn't much. Who's up for it?

-----------------------

ps I hope the FBI don't read this board otherwise there will be snipers on Tim's roof waiting to see what 'stunt' he pulls in central London....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lammy said:
--- News just in ---

I need a few volunteers for a 'stunt' in central Europe tomorrow at 7:00am. Can't reveal any details but it isn't much. Who's up for it?

-----------------------

ps I hope the FBI don't read this board otherwise there will be snipers on Tim's roof waiting to see what 'stunt' he pulls in central London....

:lolol:

that reminds me, I need to be in Central Brighton at 1pm this afternoon, cant say why but it involves the Beach, Sunglasses, Ice-Cream and scantily clad women....'nuff said!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CrabtreeBHA said:
:lolol:

that reminds me, I need to be in Central Brighton at 1pm this afternoon, cant say why but it involves the Beach, Sunglasses, Ice-Cream and scantily clad women....'nuff said!
:wave: i'll be there

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They're not going to kidnap JP, tie him up and dangle doughnuts in front of him, are they?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Lammy said:
I hope the FBI don't read this board otherwise there will be snipers on Tim's roof waiting to see what 'stunt' he pulls in central London....

:lol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What a brilliant way to wake up this morning.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Live update from W1, central London. The sun is shining. I've just had a coffee and bagel, and the office is fairly quiet. No sign of Tim Carder's 'mobbing' hordes, but I can see the Post Office tower and, if I strain my neck, Oxford Street out the window, so I'll let you know if it all starts kicking off. Over and out.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
no hoards of Blue & White Stripes crossing the bridges with flags and banners just yet...
bushhouse.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wow, that was amazing! Just got back to the office. You should have been here!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
bhafc99 said:
Wow, that was amazing! Just got back to the office. You should have been here!
what godammit :angry:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
This has got to go down as the biggest anti climax in NSC history!!!

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
no hoards of Blue & White Stripes crossing the bridges with flags and banners just yet...
bushhouse.jpg

That is one of the funniest posts i have ever read.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here