Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He sold the Goldstone

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
A neighbour of mine told me today that we live in the same road as one of the directors who sold the Goldstone.
I'm keen to know who it is ,surely if Archer lives in Lancashire then it must be Bellotti? Aparently he shacked up here (East Preston) "to lie low".
Any ideas anyone?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gotta be Stanley.

He lived in East Preston at the time of the sale.

Do us a favour and KILL the ****. He brought Archer to the club dont forget.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stanley was Archer's bumchum. Bellotti was just a gimpboy.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
And to think he lives so near to Des Lynam

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some poopy thought the letterbox could be in order perhaps ?
Or an obscene letter, written in bogies.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I hold Stanley in the same esteem as Archer...Belotti was just the fall guy, their mouthpiece, if the same thing happened today he would be viewed as a spin-doctor!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Gregory Alexander Stanley, was registered as living in Kingston Manor, Kingston Lane, when running Roundstone Garage Ltd, although it doesn't show up as his "latest known address". That's in Pulborough.

Addresses are all part of the public record once you become a director!

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
I live in East Preston-definitely Greg Stanley-knew his mum and dad well when they were alive, really nice genuine people unlike son. I seemed to always bump into him when he was inebriated in a local hostelry,but he was always civil to me as he knew we were friendly with his parents,especially his mum, and he seemed to sober up to conduct a conversation.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Last time I heard I think he lived in Fittleworth near Petworth.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I live in East Preston-definitely Greg Stanley-knew his mum and dad well when they were alive, really nice genuine people unlike son. I seemed to always bump into him when he was inebriated in a local hostelry,but he was always civil to me as he knew we were friendly with his parents,especially his mum, and he seemed to sober up to conduct a conversation.

Surely that A******E didnt have a dad:mad:

Greg Stanley has lived in East Preston for 30 odd years and once owned the restaraunt down by the seafront, he also owned E.P football club.I lived in E.P all my life and my dad owned the sweet shop for years.He was an Ok chap but got out of his depth at Albion and passed the shit on to Archer and Bellotti...He is considered the third tier of scum after those twats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here