Cider Country
Ernest said:
He is only interested in money and shagging

Good lad.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager is what this country needs. Not some sort of root vegetable as England manager.

I dont know who makes me more angry the Lardy Jocko or SEVEN :angry: :angry: :angry:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ernest said:
Seven has been caught out BIG time and it's time this SWEDISH cretin was AXED. He is only interested in money and shagging and all the time this Scandinavian CLOWN is manager we will win f*** all.
THe FA must SACK him now and appoint a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager to ensure World Cup glory.

SEVEN OUT NOW :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:yawn: :yawn: when my kids were younger they used to do all sorts of differant things to try to gain attention !!

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Ernest said:
Seven has been caught out BIG time and it's time this SWEDISH cretin was AXED. He is only interested in money and shagging and all the time this Scandinavian CLOWN is manager we will win f*** all.
THe FA must SACK him now and appoint a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager to ensure World Cup glory.

Shut up u tw*t!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm no Sven fan, I wanted him out after Japan. What worries me about this is the fact that he is alleged to have quoted senior England players which is surely a betrayal of confidence & will affect the dressing room.

Well done Sven & NOTW, a perfect partnership.

:angry:

1066gull

Re: Re: He HAS to go NOW

hitony said:
:yawn: :yawn: when my kids were younger they used to do all sorts of differant things to try to gain attention !!

Was that crying and going to the teacher to tell someone off?

:angel:

Last edited:

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
ernest does that mean your not intrested in shagging and money or only when your other half comes round and you still have to pay him for it?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'm so PROUD this village had a TRIED and TESTED BRITISH idiot instead of some foreign faker whose stupidity does't meet LOFTY BRITISH STANDARDS!

From the days of Bluebottle to those of Mr. BEAN the standards of BRITISH idiocy have been both an inspiration and a scolding to the world.

I'm saddened that, despite our size and prosperity,
our standards of idiocy are so low.

It's a PRIVILEGE just having ERNEST around keeping the TRADITION alive!

Last edited:

Ernest said:

I have NEVER been MORE in agreement with ANY post before than this, let alone one from Ernest.

If a CLUB manager got caught like sven (the worthless wet-cold-fish piece of shit that he is) he'd be FIRED SACKED and OUSTED pronto.

sven is a f'ing useless turd. OUT OUT OUT !!!!!!!

I really hate this docile foureyed prick now, the FA have to be just as stupid as ever. Do they have an email so I can let them have an eyeful??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here