Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you worn shorts yet?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've worn 3/4 lenght trousers one day (awaits liberal use of the :safeway smilie) but thats been as close as its got. Still too much chance of getting soaked or frozen in Ireland, even when its pushing 20C as it was a few days ago.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Been wearing shorts outside for the last month....including during the snow.

Wear shorts inside all year round

Wassup with you pussys

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Comical to see just about everybody in :cool: in London today. It's like 'RIGHT, I've paid good money for these bugg*rs, they've sat in a drawer for eight bloo*y months, and NOW I'm going to get my money's worth'. Either that or the sheer blinding BRILLIANCE of that April sun DEMANDED :cool: be worn or eyesight damage would be risked. Which certainly weren't the case at London Bridge.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Edward Scissorhands said:
Ya big softie.

Live in Dublin and say that :p

without a beer jacket it is f***ing FREEZING after dark here most nights. had 3C in the middle of summer this side of the city some times as the high overnight for a week.

Oh, and your damn southern english "cold" is nowhere near as bad as it is here - here its more like, erm, windy ice. Or something like that. Its DAMP.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been wearing three-quarter lengths for a week or so.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Wearing them today for the first time this spring/summer, however I have to say that my feet are bloody frozen, might go and dig out some thick socks to warm my little toes up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here