Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever had…

Yoda

English & European
Someone you’ve fancied for a while, who has fancied you as well for the last few years, say. If you were to ask them to marry you, they would say yes?

I had this happen last night and it caught me completely off guard. I’ve been seeing quite a bit of her lately and there is a really strong bond between us and our feelings have been growing stronger and stronger with time.

The woman in question here is also meant to be seeing someone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uhhh...so you've never even actually been an item together, or officially dated for a while, or played hide the sausage....yet she's jumping straight in there with a MARRIAGE proposal ?

Sounds like mad bunny-boiler material to me. She's probably had an almighty row with her current other half, and fancies stirring things up a bit with him by doing something DRASTIC.

It'll all end in tears.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
abr0934l.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No. Although someones Mum asked me to marry her daughter after I stacked the dishwasher without being prompted.

Is she on NSC? Do we have our first NSC wedding? or am I too late for that?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
BarrelofFun said:
No. Although someones Mum asked me to marry her daughter after I stacked the dishwasher without being prompted.

Some woman will ask you to marry her daughter every time you get on a bus in the Philippines if you're a single bloke.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Run. Run like the wind. Run like you've never run before. She is clearly psychopathic and desires only to slay you brutally in your sleep, before frying and dining on various parts of your body.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just another thought Yoda - are you rather comfortably off, with some lucrative investments to your name, your own house, a well paid job and a healthy nest-egg building up ?

If the answer to ANY of those is YES, then I'd say a marriage out of the blue to a woman you've never been in a serious relationship with would indeed be an EXCELLENT and very PRUDENT idea.

:jester:

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Yoda said:
Someone you’ve fancied for a while, who has fancied you as well for the last few years, say. If you were to ask them to marry you, they would say yes?

I had this happen last night and it caught me completely off guard. I’ve been seeing quite a bit of her lately and there is a really strong bond between us and our feelings have been growing stronger and stronger with time.

The woman in question here is also meant to be seeing someone.

Does she work at La Piazza?

Yoda

English & European
Easy 10 said:
Just another thought Yoda - are you rather comfortably off, with some lucrative investments to your name, your own house, a well paid job and a healthy nest-egg building up ?

If the answer to ANY of those is YES, then I'd say a marriage out of the blue to a woman you've never been in a serious relationship with would indeed be an EXCELLENT and very PRUDENT idea.

:jester:

No, no, no, no & err, no.

Yoda

English & European
Easy 10 said:
Uhhh...so you've never even actually been an item together, or officially dated for a while, or played hide the sausage....yet she's jumping straight in there with a MARRIAGE proposal ?

Sounds like mad bunny-boiler material to me. She's probably had an almighty row with her current other half, and fancies stirring things up a bit with him by doing something DRASTIC.

It'll all end in tears.

Been on a few dates and we can't keep our hands off each other. ;)

The other half only got divorced a few months ago. It's an old ex of her's and only saw each other for the first time back in July.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here