Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAVE you ever FOUND something VALAUBLE ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was OUT playing GOLF on Friday with my friend RUPERT and I was just about to CARD a 54 for MY 18 holes when I spotted a RING on the course. I picked it UP and it looked like a WEDDING ring and I said to Rupert that it MAY be a worth a FEW quid. So I took it down to GEORGE St and went in the JEWELLERS and he SAID he would GIVE me £50 and I thought RESULT.

Me and RUPERT skipped NEXT door to the CLIFTONVILLE where WE treated ourselves to a LARGE Full ENGLISH each and an EXTRA sausage as WELL. I thought what a GREAT start to the WEEKEND.

HAS anyone ELSE found anything VALAUBLE lately and made a few QUID ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The inevitable thread, by the way how is Rupert these days ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I found a young LAD called Russell UP in Hangleton once crying his eyes out, because a big man with SOME blonde hair had nicked his sherbet dip.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I was OUT playing GOLF on Friday with my friend RUPERT and I was just about to CARD a 54 for MY 18 holes when I spotted a RING on the course. I picked it UP and it looked like a WEDDING ring and I said to Rupert that it MAY be a worth a FEW quid. So I took it down to GEORGE St and went in the JEWELLERS and he SAID he would GIVE me £50 and I thought RESULT.

Me and RUPERT skipped NEXT door to the CLIFTONVILLE where WE treated ourselves to a LARGE Full ENGLISH each and an EXTRA sausage as WELL. I thought what a GREAT start to the WEEKEND.

HAS anyone ELSE found anything VALAUBLE lately and made a few QUID ?

Don't hear much of Terry these days, how is he?

D

Deleted User X18H

There was a guy on here a few days ago who LOST a wedding ring playing golf and was pretty upset. Long show i know, but what golf course was it?

Ernie plays and is a member at Roedean.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:ffsparr: :rotlf::sheep:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
david-cameron-my-chums.jpg

Everest