Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been so pissed, youve done something stupid and regreted it imediatly ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I have. It was last night. I snorted Sambuca. Why I did it I dont know but it went straight to my head but I wasnt sick ....amazingly. I did slip over and nearly fell off Hastings Pier though. not good. what about your experiences ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Far too many to mention and I normally find that the people who go on about their crazy drunken exploits are generally not that crazy.

(dont mean you there ref87...just a general comment)

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I'm not that crazy... i dont think. It was a moment of madness which I regretted. Although my college nickname is crackhead.... for some obscure reason...???

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
At uni it was embarrassing because I was universally known as The Windmill and girls I didnt know would shout it at me when I was with my girlfriend.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
About an hour ago! Not had a cigarette for nearly five weeks, but got a bit pissed tonight at the dogs in Hove and smoked a couple. Back to day one again tomorrow
:shootself

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Many moons ago in Tenerife a game of 'dare' got out of hand in a bar.

Me & a mate ended up stark bollock naked running around the packed bar waving our boxers around our heads.

It was early evening, daylight with families in there.

I was so, so ashamed when I went in the following day as I'd forgotten how far the dare went.

:down: :down: :down:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Richie Morris said:
It is a long story.

The name was based around an old party trick of mine which I used to regularly do in the union bar.

:nono:

:rolleyes: nicknames! party tricks in the union bar! Bloody students.

Next you'll be telling us you were a member of the Rugby club...bend over chaps!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Referee87 said:
I have. It was last night. I snorted Sambuca. Why I did it I dont know but it went straight to my head but I wasnt sick ....amazingly. I did slip over and nearly fell off Hastings Pier though. not good. what about your experiences ?

Stop moaning. Come back to me when you've snorted Absinthe.

Yes, yes I have. All 75 magical % of alcohol. I have never been in so much pain. Yes I know it was stupid, but I'd been eating mushrooms all afternoon. Incredibly I found it highly amusing as well. Laughing and crying all in one aniseed flavoured brain haemhorrage.

I'm yet to better this one.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Someone offered me fairy liquid to drink once saying there was whiskey in the bottle. I drank it and regretted it very very quickly, couldn't get the taste out for hours. Made me very poorly.

Kev the Ape

when i was abit tipsy coming back from a 50th party i was walking home with my family, when my dad saw a sainsbury trolley he told me to go in it. So i did and he was pushing me down a hill and then he let go and i went tumbling into some bushes and i hurt my bloody head and arm.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Kev the Ape said:
when i was abit tipsy coming back from a 50th party i was walking home with my family, when my dad saw a sainsbury trolley he told me to go in it. So i did and he was pushing me down a hill and then he let go and i went tumbling into some bushes and i hurt my bloody head and arm.

:D Ha ha ha - by your Dad! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here