Votes: 67 58.3%
  • Ok, once, but please don't tell the wife

Votes: 22 19.1%

• Total voters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm just being nosey, like.

Curious to see what kind of criminal fraternity we have on here.

:lolol:

Bonus points if you got stuck in a cell :p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd also like to know what anyone who's ever spent a night at the likes of Hollingbury Custody Centre think of the delicious microwaved delicacies they serve up there

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Not I.

But Paddy was arrested on Saturday at the football. Not for the first time either. :glare:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Yes, a long time ago

Train vandalism - locked in the guards little room and then driven home to my Mum & Dads by the nice policeman. Juvenile Court - fined

On a school trip to the Isle of Wight - drink was taken on the train and as we were walking to the beach we thought it would be HILARIOUS to 'borrow' some chairs, table and sun umbrella from a hotel. Spent about 3 hours in a cell sobering up before being allowed home

Finally, and most shameful, arrested for urinating on a bus. In my defence your honour, I was completely PISSED. I suppose I should have realised I couldn't really get away with it on a single decker. A couple of hours in a cell and then let off with a formal caution.

I feel better for getting that off my chest

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Starry said:
Not I.

But Paddy was arrested on Saturday at the football. Not for the first time either. :glare:

Dirty Leeds :lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Spent a night in the cells for being a pissed up little twat though, when i woke up in the morning they just told me not to drink so much next time!

edna krabappel said:
I'm just being nosey, like.

Curious to see what kind of criminal fraternity we have on here.

Bonus points if you got stuck in a cell :p

Don't they always stick you in a cell? Extra bonus points for being kicked out at 4 in the morning and told to be at the magistrates at 10 the same morning? More than once??

Edit to add, not been arrested for nearly 20 years now but I do have a collection of something like 35 charge sheets. A lot of them related to hunt sabbing.

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not yet, but its a matter of time. Been chased once, but I was too fast! :lolol:

A couple on here I know have gone down for loyal reasons! Top bombing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here