Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you bothered to vote?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I haven't yet but will be doing so tonight. IMHO if you don't vote, you can't complain about the outcome.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone know -

a) Where I can vote in Southwick?
b) If I NEED my polling card?

Completely forgot about it...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I will be voting after work... the ballot is open until 10pm, so I will probably use it as an excuse to miss Eastenders.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nope. Not going to get a chance to get down to my local polling station.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
All I seem to be doing atm is voting.

NO, I don't want to sell Gash, and NO I don't want to sell Charles.

What do I need to vote on now?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Not true, those voting BNP don't always have a reprasentative down here due to not having the race issues of other towns

The Euro elections are proportional representation - on a party basis in each area, not individuals - and I believe the BNP is contesting all the areas

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
if you don't vote, you can't complain about the outcome.

An interesting point, trouble is, for the past few times I've voted I've complained about the outcome, but that makes no difference either.
IMO, every single politician is a lying piece of utter turdscum, and none will be getting my vote at these elections.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
An interesting point, trouble is, for the past few times I've voted I've complained about the outcome, but that makes no difference either.
IMO, every single politician is a lying piece of utter turdscum, and none will be getting my vote at these elections.

Then do what I do and spoil your card. These get counted and are viewed in some quarters as a measure of voters displeasure, it shows that you bothered to turn up but that you wouldn't vote for any of the canididates.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone know if there's any information about the candidates at the polling centre. I really want to vote, but have no idea who the nominees are, what their policies are, etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here