Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you been where the Queens been

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somewhat disappointingly, I've only been to a pathetic 14 on her list. But I have been to Greece though, which gives me one up on the old girl. Clearly The Boss has never spent a week drinking shots and sleeping all day in Malia. Surprising really, I thought Greece was the D of E's neck of the woods. Doesn't look like scuba diving on the Red Sea's her thing either, so that's 2-0 to me.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
She hasn't been to Hawaii, ha! I've one up on her. Just 11 for me...

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I've also been to Hawaii but you'll find it's part of the USA, despite having a Union Jack as part of its flag. Remember Pearl Harbor?

Dammit. As I was ticking away, I thought it was PLACES, and not COUNTRIES... Thanks for the correction. Still, she's not been to Hawaii.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
She hasn't been to Hawaii, ha! I've one up on her. Just 11 for me...

just a state in the USA. Like saying she's not been to Nebraska

But 31 for me.

On a side point - at the old Wembley in the tunnel under the Royal Box, there was a door and at a conncert we were right down the font aon the pitch at the dold tunnel end and keen to keep our spot but after four hours waiting , needed a toilet pdq (which were all up the other end of the ground which I was never going to make in time). But staryted off to look for one and lo one was signposted on the halfway line in the tunnel under the royal box but I couldn't see anything but this door with the royal coat of arms over the top. But tried the door and lo and behold it opens to reveavl a very singular toilet which was very welsome and used promptly, and there was a lift straight to the Royal Box. I now await comments about sitting on the throne!

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
i thought this was a thread about toilets .

Exactly this. And it got me thinking. I wonder if I have ever sat a toilet once used by royalty. I'm sure she must have had to have an emergency stop somewhere, especially at her age. Would be good to know.

Taking it a stage further I once had a piss next to Kerry Mayo. And yes he does.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bouncing up and down on Phils crusty old cock !! I think not !!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
22, but she hasn't been to URUGUAY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here