Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we seen the last of Vicente?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
According to naylor not in training again today? Something definitely not right here

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh but don't worry, it'll be fine if we can get him fit for 9 or 10 games this season. Let's just get him fit and hope for the best.

What a load of bollocks. I think with the players we've got now we can happily wave goodbye to ol' Vicente.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yep - I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave soon.... :(

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
it has all gone very quiet on the Vicente front, i hope to see him again, but sadly think not.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Certainly hope not but not as worried as I would have been prior to the signings over the summer. Squad is far stronger now, I should think Vicente will be used sparingly, coming off bench for last 20 mins of games until 100%.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Certainly hope not but not as worried as I would have been prior to the signings over the summer. Squad is far stronger now, I should think Vicente will be used sparingly, coming off bench for last 20 mins of games until 100%.

Which is, imho, the best way to use him.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't believe we're in a position where the our squad should manage fine without the presence of VICENTE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh yay - lots more guesswork from completely limited sources of information

There's no guesswork here. He's not fit, hasn't looked fit in the games he's played and we then went and signed Orlandi and Lopez who seemingly can play all along the midfield in an attacking role as well as Dobbie and Hammond.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Would be a huge shame, but if so we have we still got to see a cracking footballer plus i will look cooler in my shirt with Vicente on the back because it will then be vintage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here