Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have I Missed Anything?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've been away from NSC and Brighton since Monday morning (in Cardiff and Dublin, since you asked), have I missed anything even slightly important/interesting in this time? I know Hinsh has been given yet another contract to prove himself, but beyond that?

On a totally non-Albion note, I saw REM in concert on Monday night and they were bloody fantastic. Very highly recommended.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We got pissed on by a very good Orient side.

A 0-0 draw and the preservation of our unbeaten start to the season doesn't really suggest "pissed on" to me.

If Orient were so superior as you seem to claim, why didn't they win easily?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Because we defended well.

Not particularly. They had at least 3 fairly straight forward opportunities which Michel saved but should have been buried. Think the defence were let down by the midfield, but today we just looked a bit of a mess with no real structure or organisation. Some last ditch tackles gave Richards MOM but a decent side with a decent finisher could have led to a comfortable victory for them.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We looked clueless against an Orient side that were nothing special, but had a few bright young things to flatter them.

Well said :thumbsup:

I'd add that we constantly stood off them and game them far too much time and space in the final third, which they duly took advantage of. Had they had a decent finisher in the side we would of been well beaten today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here