Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Brighton only got male fans

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Because I've only been to a few games this season and the only women I saw were Liz and Sarah. Thousands of females support Reading and Charlton. This is a crisis. What can be done about it besides blaming Dick Knight?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Because I've only been to a few games this season and the only women I saw were Liz and Sarah. Thousands of females support Reading and Charlton. This is a crisis. What can be done about it besides blaming Dick Knight?

You have been to Withdean this season and within the whole crowd you only saw two Female supporters, Are you serious ?you need to go to specsavers

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Totty says from the armchair your all a bunch of tossers and shes prob been to more games this season than most of you armchair pc world dimwits.:thumbsup: End of message :lolol:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11

I'm sure we were on the same train to Hartlepool or Leeds! Specsavers might be the answer!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Well my gorgeous wife is a season ticket holder!!! If she can't get to a game my beautiful daughter goes instead!!!!!

Jan 30, 2008
women and footall:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here