Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have any of the WOODINGDEAN residents kicked off about Falmer?

Just occured that I don't remember any NIMBY/SWEAT-style opposition to the proposed stadium from any groups in Woodingdean. Slightly surprising, given that the ground would be a very short drive away and no doubt the village would attract lots of football vistors.

If the good people of Woodingdean can be alright about it, why are the Falmer lot being such utter, UTTER, c*nts?

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Safeway said:
Just occured that I don't remember any NIMBY/SWEAT-style opposition to the proposed stadium from any groups in Woodingdean. Slightly surprising, given that the ground would be a very short drive away and no doubt the village would attract lots of football vistors.

If the good people of Woodingdean can be alright about it, why are the Falmer lot being such utter, UTTER, c*nts?

Moulsecoomb's even closer and there was massive support for the stadium by the Scoombers.

I think you answer your question in your second paragraph.

patcham seagulls

Jul 9, 2003
patcham
my brother in law is very opposed, but as he lives about 200 yards from the race hill he's shut up since i told him its falmer or sheepcote
it was a traffic issue thing

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Plenty of opposition to it here in Rottingdean, including my dad. :( He thinks it'll bring in lots more traffic and congest the village

Well he is right, but shouldn't be against it :glare:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Plenty of opposition to it here in Rottingdean, including my dad. :( He thinks it'll bring in lots more traffic and congest the village

But there'd be even more if the stadium was built at Sheepcote.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
My Mum is for the stadium at Falmer & she lives on Bexhill Rd.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Its bloody obvious you get that extra traffic,traffic round here on match days isn't that bad due to good public transport etc.

For fucks sake its like less than an hour of extra traffic per week:shootself

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
mr turd said:
Its bloody obvious you get that extra traffic,traffic round here on match days isn't that bad due to good public transport etc.

For fucks sake its like less than an hour of extra traffic per week:shootself

This is the thing that pisses me off about the whole stadium issue. A few hours every week at the very most-these Falmer twats are acting as though we'll be in their shitty f***ing village every damned day and night.

Bunch of fuckwits-they piss me off more and more each day.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:

I live in rottingdean and i f***ing want Falmer so much i don't care how congested it gets.

FALMER 4 ALL

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My neighbour in Leeds is from Falmer and is opposed!! She says she will be able to to see the stadium from here!!

:lolol:

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
Some people in Woodingdean think everyone is going to park in Woodingdean!!! They think there will only be about 100 spaces to park at the ground!!!!!!!

How stupid!!!!!:smokin: :eek:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It may be a case of the lesser of two evils as I am sure that the traffic through Wolodingdean would be as great if not greater if we went to Sheepcote Valley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here