Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hatton Vs Mayweather 2

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
BBC stating that mayweather is in talks with hatton over a rematch at Wembley Stadium. Could be hattons last pay day???

Would he risk another beating in front of his own crowd???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mayweather has to surive the BIG SHOW first

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Hatton isn't in Mayweathers league and it wasn't even close last time Hatton won 2 rounds if he was lucky, this will never happen.

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
Hatton isn't in Mayweathers league and it wasn't even close last time Hatton won 2 rounds if he was lucky, this will never happen.

I agree with you that he isnt in Mayweathers league but....... Hatton hasnt got anything to defend anymore and 1 more mega bucks fight could be what he is after. I would think Mayweather would like to come to England and fight aswell and shows us first hand why he is the best ever.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
If this fight goes ahead it will be purely for financial gain but hey ho what do we no.
Its all about Hopkins v Calzaghe.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
is that wrestling match definitely on? when is it?

sunday night - cant see mayweather losing as he is getting paid so much and i doubt he would agree to it just to lose - which is pretty silly as the big show would eat him for breakfast

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Jones Jr has to be in most peoples top 3 ever.

Not for me, not even close.

My top 3, in no particular order, would be: Muhammad Ali, Julio Cesar Chavez, Sugar Ray Leonard.

Also, I'd put De La Hoya, Barrera, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, Robinson, Frazier, Marciano and Armstrong ahead of Jones, just for a start.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
yep Jones jr was good in his time but he was well beated twice by Antonio Tarver who is no big performer. Id have Shane mosley up there for sure in my list.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
sunday night - cant see mayweather losing as he is getting paid so much and i doubt he would agree to it just to lose - which is pretty silly as the big show would eat him for breakfast

Wait, what do you mean about him 'agreeing to lose' or not? Are you suggesting that pro wrestling is somehow pre-determined? Lies, all lies!

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here