Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hasting reply

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
If you're refering to the Hastings replay then yes it could be classed as a good night for Sussex football if they win. 3 clubs from Sussex in the 3rd round of the FA cup, first time that has happened I think.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Presumably this like when you ask someone a question and they reply immediately, almost hastily, like a hasting reply.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Quite why it's a Thursday night :( THE ONLY night I work till 21:00 I'll never know but will be keeping up with the score and hopefully listening as much as can on radio. Hope get a good crowd and cheer them on to victory

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Unfortunatly as stated..... I am working :(
But suppose could 'tape' it (showing my age) and watch with a beer when I get home. IF I can avoid finding out the score!

Oh and I did the Downsman Hikje about 15 years ago :thumbsup: (more for the person above but)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Unfortunatly as stated..... I am working :(
But suppose could 'tape' it (showing my age) and watch with a beer when I get home. IF I can avoid finding out the score!

Oh and I did the Downsman Hikje about 15 years ago :thumbsup: (more for the person above but)

If you do 'tape it' don't forget to tape on into the programmes that follow - there could be extra time and penalties!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Quite why it's a Thursday night :( THE ONLY night I work till 21:00 I'll never know but will be keeping up with the score and hopefully listening as much as can on radio. Hope get a good crowd and cheer them on to victory

Its Thursday because ESPN wanted it, otherwise it would have been Tuesday.

Yes it will be a good crowd as its a sell out at 4,000 which will be a record crowd for a competative match at the Pilot Field.

Should be a good night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here