Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has this squad and manager got what it takes to avoid the drop?

Have we got enoughto stay up?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems we have swung from extreme optimism to deep despair in 72 hours, so instead of a dull and predictable and mindless Slade in or out poll after every match I think we should have a " Will we stay up poll" after very game until our fate is sealed one way or the other :p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
19 Northampton 35 -3 38
20 Swindon 37 -7 38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 Yeovil 36 -25 38
22 Brighton 36 -16 35
23 Hereford 35 -24 30
24 Cheltenham 36 -36 28

Crewe and Oreint have got themselves out of trouble now. Our only hope is to do better than Swindon. If we do not get 3 points against Swindon we are down with games away at Scunthorpe and MK Dons. I think Northampton will pull away. Yeovil, Hereford and Cheltenham look certs. Its us or Swindon.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
19 Northampton 35 -3 38
20 Swindon 37 -7 38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 Yeovil 36 -25 38
22 Brighton 36 -16 35
23 Hereford 35 -24 30
24 Cheltenham 36 -36 28

Crewe and Oreint have got themselves out of trouble now. Our only hope is to do better than Swindon. If we do not get 3 points against Swindon we are down with games away at Scunthorpe and MK Dons. I think Northampton will pull away. Yeovil, Hereford and Cheltenham look certs. Its us or Swindon.

The way things look at the moment I tend to agree and I think Swindon will be saved by an Albion legend.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yesterday was the worst performance of the season, and the fans let them know that!

Are they really that thick that they need the fans to let them know??

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We will stay up, Swindon and us will be safe, Northampton will go down with Yeovil, Hereford and Cheltenham

Yesterday was the worst performance of the season, and the fans let them know that!

People said they gave applause at the end of the games. I am sorry but I would have BOOED or is it an unwritten rule the away fans have to applaud no matter what dross is served up ?.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Fence. I think we have the ability and the manager, whether the players have the desire might be another matter as might be the fact that we're falling ever further away from safety.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Swindon have an extra ;point over us with GD. If we draw against them we are 4 points behind them effectively and down.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
People said they gave applause at the end of the games. I am sorry but I would have BOOED or is it an unwritten rule the away fans have to applaud no matter what dross is served up ?.

Are they really that thick that they need the fans to let them know??

The players got a kind of round of applause as they were hiding by the halfway line (I couldnt applaud that shit performance), but as they walked closer to our fans there was a chorus of boos and "what a load of rubbish"

A loud chorus of "what a waste of money" during the game too

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Too difficult to call. We MUST beat swindon or we're down for sure. Realistically we need to win all our home games and pick up points at one or two away games. For a team with our record that's a tall order. I think the squad has the ability, but we need to stay injury free from now on.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think they have what it takes but we need Slade to kick the team into shape and the players have to want it,we need consistency.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We need a fully fit Murray playing to have any chance imo, without him playing I think we'll go down.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
The players got a kind of round of applause as they were hiding by the halfway line (I couldnt applaud that shit performance), but as they walked closer to our fans there was a chorus of boos and "what a load of rubbish"

Glad to hear that some fans expressed their frustration and anger. Hopefully they were louder than the clap at all costs brigade.

Doesn't hurt to let the players know how much our club means to us.

I just left couldnt be bothered to even boo they knew it was bad half time thank god I only live 11 miles from Walsall cos it certainly was not worth the effort or the time :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here