Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone watched Homeland?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Been meaning to give this a go for a while, and was prompted again by Damian Lewis getting an Emmy yesterday.

Here in Dubai, I use sites like watchseries.eu to stream tv from.

So last night I tried all the links that said 'Series 1, Episode 1: Pilot'. But they ALL started with a "previously on Homeland" sequence.

Is it meant to start like this, just for effect, or is there a true first episode I'm missing? Can anyone who's watched it remember?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
DO IT!

You will NOT be dissapointed.

series 2 is starting soon over here aswell.

Edit: I dont think it does. Can you get 4od out there? I think they have the whole series on there?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't use the search function.
The thread from those of us that watched it first time around, has spoilers aplenty.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Watched the first series over the last week, finishing last night. Some irritating plot holes, but still worthwhile.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Excellent series watch it

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd say the second half of the series was terribly groan-worthy. Mandy Patinkin with his strokeable beard makes it all worthwhile though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brilliant series. Watch it, you won't be disappointed.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Has nothing on the likes of Band of Brothers or Generation Kill. Lots of holes in it IMO and not quite believable enough. I'll watch the second series though.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Whilst on MORE4 last night waiting for you know what, i saw an advert for complete re-run of series 1 starting tonight at 11pm every night until S2 starts next week.

Whim

Sep 19, 2012
Been meaning to give this a go for a while, and was prompted again by Damian Lewis getting an Emmy yesterday.

Here in Dubai, I use sites like watchseries.eu to stream tv from.

So last night I tried all the links that said 'Series 1, Episode 1: Pilot'. But they ALL started with a "previously on Homeland" sequence.

Is it meant to start like this, just for effect, or is there a true first episode I'm missing? Can anyone who's watched it remember?

Don't watch the "pilot", that is just an episode from half way through. Start on episode one and they will be fine. I watched them as soon as they came out in America on watch series and they are all in order apart from the pilot.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Don't watch the "pilot", that is just an episode from half way through. Start on episode one and they will be fine. I watched them as soon as they came out in America on watch series and they are all in order apart from the pilot.

Perfect thanks, I'll give that a go!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Watched the first episode last night, quite enjoyed, so planning to try and catch the following ones as they're screened.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Whilst on MORE4 last night waiting for you know what, i saw an advert for complete re-run of series 1 starting tonight at 11pm every night until S2 starts next week.

Season 2 starts next week ? :D I have been wondering about this for a while! Cheers

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
***NO SPOILER***

For the final episode try and let it wash over you without clock watching.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Good series but you feel as though it could have been made in 6 episodes instead of 10. There were a few where nothing actually happened.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Saw the whole of the series.

It was great. You had this feeling there's a big twist in the tale just around the corner, but no telling which way it will go.

The Times interview with the main (Brit) actor the other week, gave away that this is going to run to many series.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
They have taken it off 4od : (

Anyone know where I can watch the first season for free?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here