Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone tried to cross the road near The Juggler recently?...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps I'm just a grumpy old git but if I saw a patch of ice right outside my place where people were crashing to the ground every thirty seconds, potentially ending up with fractured wrists, hips or skulls, I'd like to think my instinct would be to do something about it, rather than setting up the camcorder for the sake of a cheap laugh on YouTube.

Still. Takes all sorts.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
What made me chuckle was the person at approx 1.38 who turned his fall into a Michael Jackson style spin and recovery, followed immediately by a lady who went down like a sack of spuds!

Perhaps I'm just a grumpy old git but if I saw a patch of ice right outside my place where people were crashing to the ground every thirty seconds, potentially ending up with fractured wrists, hips or skulls, I'd like to think my instinct would be to do something about it, rather than setting up the camcorder for the sake of a cheap laugh on YouTube.

Still. Takes all sorts.
spot on,you complete wankers:tosser:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I can quite happily laugh at that, mainly for the reason that I'm sure I'm gonna stack it at least a few times in the next week.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I can quite happily laugh at that, mainly for the reason that I'm sure I'm gonna stack it at least a few times in the next week.

I did stack it yesterday on a set of three steps, I picked myself up, laughed at myself for being a cock and carried on my merry way!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
These threads go one of two ways. Either everyone gets on board and loves it, or the moral highground is taken.

I feel sorry for the people who hit the deck, especially the bloke at the end who was clearly in a bit of trouble there. I have a bad ankle at the moment and if I fall over, I know it's going to cause me some damage. But there's nothing you can do about it, this is just a funny video. They're bastards for not doing anything to break up the ice, but come off it, how many of you would have done?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Love the commentary! I slipped (but didn't fall) on it about 10pm last night. Not fun...vid cracked me up though

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Christ, don't ever watch you've been framed. You'll be very upset by the end of it!

I don't watch You've Been Framed, but that's just because it's shit-on-a-stick.

I know a bit of slapstick is entertaining, I have no problem with that, I just think this is a tad mean. Funny the first few times- and I don't know what the commentary is because I had the sound off when I watched it. I guess I was just hoping none of those people actually injured themselves, as a few of them seemed to go down very heavily, and the man behind the camera wasn't exactly doing much to assist.

D

Deleted User X18H

Fuckin ell the woman in the orange who fell hit her head very hard on the curb and didn't move for quite sometime afterward. How is that funny. Doesn't anyone remember Natasha Richardson last year exactly that happened to her. You've Been Framed is edited and researched to ensure no one featured is injured.

D

Deleted User X18H

Seeing people falling on ice is funny, but not when the viewing is pre-meditated. Plus that woman laughing like a pony - oh look at the common people falling over!

She stopped laughing when that women hit hear head.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Seeing people falling on ice is funny, but not when the viewing is pre-meditated. Plus that woman laughing like a pony - oh look at the common people falling over!

This. What kind of a cunt starts filimg waiting for the next victim. It would of been just as easy to take some salt over.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Still. Takes all sorts.
Which is exactly what someone in America did, even supplying the ice!.
They got into a pooh load of trouble, within their neighbourhood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here