Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone today................

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I have literally just spoken to somebody about this.

The ticket line is down and won't be avaliable until tomorrow (they hope). I spoke to a lady who couldn't tell me if the Watford tickets had sold out because she didn't 'work in the ticket office'. I'm not usually one to be critical of the club shop; I think they do a good job overall - but f*** me, it's hardly Everest is it? Could she not have asked somebody? She was kind enough to take my details however, and I am expecting a phone call tomorrow. Here's hoping that it's not too late.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I was informed by e mail at about 4.30 this afternoon that the online tickets have been down all day, the phones and e mails have not been available to the staff as they have also been down all day, and was then asked to be patient, I did explain VERY politly that i had been trying since 5am this morning in the e mail i sent to the office (not ticket office) and i personally think that trying for nearly 12 hours was being patient.

I did in my reply, again Politly, ask if with todays technology would it not have been possible to inform people via the web site, not had a reply to that.

Not good, sorry.............

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I tried, but gave up when the answer I required was on the message. :thumbsup:

Possibly you have not sen my efforts today in trying to get what i wanted from the ticket office or online, if i had got my answer from the answerphone message, i very much doubt i would have started this thread or even put a few posts on the "Rovers Thread" :thumbsup:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Possibly you have not sen my efforts today in trying to get what i wanted from the ticket office or online, if i had got my answer from the answerphone message, i very much doubt i would have started this thread or even put a few posts on the "Rovers Thread" :thumbsup:

Is there anyone in Brighton you know that could nip down to the ticket office for you tomorrow and get them?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
b14700.jpg

This is the Albion Ticketline
You are in
queue position

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
My Dad was at queue position 1 for 45 minutes yesterday. When it's busy in the office they seem to ignore the phone. I guess the main problem is that the manager is at Falmer sorting out season tickets so standards have slipped.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
There is nothing more frustrating than phone queue lines either. I must have listened to three different Fatboy Slim albums in the time I was on hold! Also, "you are at queue position 8 in the queue" ? Thanks for clearing that up!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Is there anyone in Brighton you know that could nip down to the ticket office for you tomorrow and get them?

Possibly, not something I have even looked at yet, obviously I am hoping that I can get them via the ticket office tomorrow.

Danny Seagull....are you going to Bristol??

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've been trying to get a ticket online for the Rovers match today....without success.....trying again tomorrow.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'm currently on the phone at queue position 9. I started at 10, but I have been here for about 15 minutes already. Is this actually working?

What. A. Joke.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I'm currently on the phone at queue position 9. I started at 10, but I have been here for about 15 minutes already. Is this actually working?

What. A. Joke.

I did give up on the phone, yesterday and today, but i have now just managed to get my tickets for bristol online.............

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I did give up on the phone, yesterday and today, but i have now just managed to get my tickets for bristol online.............

Unfortunately I'm an idiot and I don't have my passwords for online booking so I'm going to have to sit here for the long haul. My month's minutes are rapidly disappearing!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
How is it possible to be in one queue position for over 10 minutes? What the f*** are people doing on the phone? Catching up on a week's natter?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How is it possible to be in one queue position for over 10 minutes? What the f*** are people doing on the phone? Catching up on a week's natter?

I reckon a fair amount of people ask RIDICULOUS questions that they really don't need to ask but do anyway because they have 'got them on the phone'. Some people still hate emails. My colleague hadn't recieved an email confirmation after about an hour of buying Watford tickets (when they first came on sale so with plenty of time) so phoned the office who said they had record of the purchase so not to worry. He recieved the confirmation not long after. Pathetic. He moaned the whole time in the queue about it taking so long thehn asked a BULLSHIT question.

That's what goes on.

Not saying the ticket office is perfect or anything but a system under strain is not helped by simpletons.

I've never had an issue witrh them personally, always found them very helpful. Anyway, we move into a new stadium next year where none of these issues will arise so don't go completely spastic about things, end in sight and all that.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

As others have said who have been in the shop and heard the phone ringing, they will deal with the customers in the shop first, rightly so i suppose.

I did not have my passwords etc a while back and e mailed them and they sent them by e mail, but it did take a while, i was not needing them urgently though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here