Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone seen this new " firm" we seem to be deveoping

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have noticed there seems to be a group of little chavs and Burberry twats going around in a group giving it the large and such like.

My how we laughed when they were all slung out of the pub at Bournemouth and also they were acting all big and mouthy on the train from Millwall until they realised that a couple of the people standing near them were Millall fans and then they shut upski

I take it the will be running the ICF tomorrow

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have noticed there seems to be a group of little chavs and Burberry twats going around in a group giving it the large and such like.

My how we laughed when they were all slung out of the pub at Bournemouth and also they were acting all big and mouthy on the train from Millwall until they realised that a couple of the people standing near them were Millall fans and then they shut upski

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :cheery: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight:

You wont see them for dust mate, they will all be squeezing their zits at home

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think you may be right

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Re: Re: Has anyone seen this new " firm" we seem to be deveoping

SJ's Love Monkey said:
You wont see them for dust mate, they will all be squeezing their zits at home

spot on and they will probably get the tube to 'ackney :nono:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
they were on the bus to withdean few games back getting all excited cos they saw an away shirt which turned out to be a family :tosser: the lot of em

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anyone seen this new " firm" we seem to be deveoping

SJ's Love Monkey said:
New Year same old HP! :blush: ;)

:thumbsup: happy new year scum :drink: :jester:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anyone seen this new " firm" we seem to be deveoping

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Mr Scum to you Twat! :drink: :lolol:

Mr Twat to you :angry:
seriously, have a good one :clap:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Dave the Gaffer said:

Don't know if it's them but there's been a few chants of "we're the Pankhurst crew" recently at the Albion. If it's them then they can stop vandalising Elm Grove and Hanover with their wanky graffiti. Tossers:angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I can't help but chuckle when i see these kiddies in their Stone Island.......:lolol: As if they're gonna frighten anyone.....:rolleyes:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
they scare me - I mean how do they survive on such a low brain cell count

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Re: Re: Has anyone seen this new " firm" we seem to be deveoping

Buzzer said:
Don't know if it's them but there's been a few chants of "we're the Pankhurst crew" recently at the Albion. If it's them then they can stop vandalising Elm Grove and Hanover with their wanky graffiti. Tossers:angry:

Funny way of venerating one of the leaders of the Sufferagette movement.

Like a bunch of Skinheads Chanting "Florence Nightingale"

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Has anyone seen this new " firm" we seem to be deveoping

Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Funny way of venerating one of the leaders of the Sufferagette movement.

Like a bunch of Skinheads Chanting "Florence Nightingale"

Did you see the programme at the Yeovil game? Apparently around 1910 there was a chant the Albion fans used to sing about one of the suffragettes. Programme is at home so can't enlighten you any further.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anyone seen this new " firm" we seem to be deveoping

Buzzer said:
Did you see the programme at the Yeovil game? Apparently around 1910 there was a chant the Albion fans used to sing about one of the suffragettes. Programme is at home so can't enlighten you any further.

I must have skipped that article, Will check it out though, what the hell could it have been?

Yes your bum does
Yes your bum does
Yes your bum looks big in that
Yes your bum looks big in that

Sung to "bread of heaven"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here