Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone got their Lords Tickets yet?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perry Milkins said:
How did you get confirmation?

I got a rather charming automated email back from the MCC.

Thank you for purchasing 2006 Major Match tickets from Marylebone Cricket Club .

THIS IS CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PURCHASE. THIS PURCHASE CAN NOW NOT BE AMENDED.

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS FOR THE TWENTY20 MATCH ON 30 JUNE BETWEEN MIDDLESEX & KENT YOU MUST NOW COLLECT THOSE TICKETS ON THE DAY FROM THE TICKET COLLECTION POINT, ADJACENT TO THE EAST GATE IN ST JOHNS WOOD ROAD. TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH WILL NO LONGER BE POSTED. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING WITH YOU A COPY OF THIS EMAIL AND ALSO THE CREDIT CARD YOU USED TO PURCHASE THESE TICKETS TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR TICKETS. THE TICKET COLLECTION POINT WILL BE OPEN FROM 3.30PM ON THE 30TH JUNE.

YOU HAVE INDICATED THAT YOU HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTOOD,AND ACCEPTED THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH ALL TICKETS ARE ALLOCATED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR EXCHANGE OR RE-SALE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES SHOWN IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.

Duplicate/Multiple Applications; Applications that exceed the permitted number of tickets per applicant per day and applications that are incorrectly submitted, or fail to contain a valid email address will be unsuccessful.

THANK YOU

I am not sure why they were shouting at me though... :shrug:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
BarrelofFun said:
I got a rather charming automated email back from the MCC.

Thank you for purchasing 2006 Major Match tickets from Marylebone Cricket Club .

THIS IS CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PURCHASE. THIS PURCHASE CAN NOW NOT BE AMENDED.

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS FOR THE TWENTY20 MATCH ON 30 JUNE BETWEEN MIDDLESEX & KENT YOU MUST NOW COLLECT THOSE TICKETS ON THE DAY FROM THE TICKET COLLECTION POINT, ADJACENT TO THE EAST GATE IN ST JOHNS WOOD ROAD. TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH WILL NO LONGER BE POSTED. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING WITH YOU A COPY OF THIS EMAIL AND ALSO THE CREDIT CARD YOU USED TO PURCHASE THESE TICKETS TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR TICKETS. THE TICKET COLLECTION POINT WILL BE OPEN FROM 3.30PM ON THE 30TH JUNE.

YOU HAVE INDICATED THAT YOU HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTOOD,AND ACCEPTED THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH ALL TICKETS ARE ALLOCATED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR EXCHANGE OR RE-SALE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES SHOWN IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.

Duplicate/Multiple Applications; Applications that exceed the permitted number of tickets per applicant per day and applications that are incorrectly submitted, or fail to contain a valid email address will be unsuccessful.

THANK YOU

I am not sure why they were shouting at me though... :shrug:

Probably because as part of the process you had to declare that you had been to Withdean. They would have presumed that you are partially (pardon!) deaf through the deafening roar.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perry Milkins said:
Probably because as part of the process you had to declare that you had been to Withdean. They would have presumed that you are partially (pardon!) deaf through the deafening roar.

:lolol:

I am actually partially deaf after (they think) I caught a virus in Ecuador, drinking some stream water after getting lost and suffering dehydration (long story), which makes Withdean even quieter!

Lets hope they have arrived. Not too long to wait now. Hopefully some other tournaments will be wrapped up by then. A clean sweep!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
:lolol:

I am actually partially deaf after (they think) I caught a virus in Ecuador, drinking some stream water after getting lost and suffering dehydration (long story), which makes Withdean even quieter!

Lets hope they have arrived. Not too long to wait now. Hopefully some other tournaments will be wrapped up by then. A clean sweep!

BoF sorry for the insensitive pun...:down:

Also just received a call from Mrs M to advise tickets arrived this morning.

:clap2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was thinking the same this morning, hopefully mine are on my doormat as I type.

*whispers* dont mention it to the members though

Edit: as its lunchtime I think I'll nip home to check

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perry Milkins said:
BoF sorry for the insensitive pun...:down:

Also just received a call from Mrs M to advise tickets arrived this morning.

:clap2:

No need to be sorry Perry. No big deal. It will take a lot more than a joke (which I found funny) to offend me.

We're the mound stand, we're the mound stand, we're the mound stand Sussex boys!

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
No need to be sorry Perry. No big deal. It will take a lot more than a joke (which I found funny) to offend me.

We're the mound stand, we're the mound stand, we're the mound stand Sussex boys!
we're the grandstand, we're the grandstand, we're the grandstand sussex boys!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Perry Milkins said:
we're the grandstand, we're the grandstand, we're the grandstand sussex boys!

we're the Mound Stand we're the Mound Stand we're the Mound Stand Sussex Boys!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here