Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone else seen Saw?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just got back from seeing it, what a nasty piece of cinema.

Genuinely scary and macabre, one of the best thriller/horrors I have seen for a long while.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
trailer looks cool, might wait for it on DVD as I only go to the Theatre for big films like Star wars and Lord Of The Rings :)

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Going to go tonite with the missus on the back of your advise. Is it that scary she will have to cuddle up next to me?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
CrabtreeBHA said:
trailer looks cool, might wait for it on DVD as I only go to the Theatre for big films like Star wars and Lord Of The Rings :)

I usually go to the CINEMA.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd say it was some of the worst acting i've ever seen on film. And a bad script too. But, oddly, it wasn;t terrible. There similarities with Se7en, but that is far and away the superior film.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Have to agree some of the acting is quite hammy, but I think the edginess of the story makes up for it. I actually felt uncomrfortable for almost the entire duration which is quite rare for me.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Albion Dan said:
Have to agree some of the acting is quite hammy, but I think the edginess of the story makes up for it. I actually felt uncomrfortable for almost the entire duration which is quite rare for me.

The guy who plays the DR is awful, how he has made a career in acting I don't know. The ending however is ace and made up for a bit of a dissapointing film.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
On a different note I watched the Forgotten last night, excellent movie. Worth looking out for.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I thought this film was good, some of the parts which are meant to be serious turned out to be really funny especially when the doctor is crawling with one leg and says i'll save you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here