Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harveys online

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
For the first time in years my Dad has swithed to Dark Star (Hop Head) for his Xmas warmup party.

Firkin of Harvey's best = £103
Firkin of Hop Head = £87

ps I know this has nothing to do with buying online at Harvey's but I needed to get it off my chest!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I used them loads with no issues but had problems a few weeks ago when we wanted a delivery on saturday. They took that over the phone (even the invoice through the post clearly says deliver on saturday) but the package didn't arrive at the address on the saturday.

When chased, they advised that they had changed couriers and that saturday deliveries are now not done. However the person who took the order didn't say that and when it was discovered, nobody thought to phone us.

In the end it got delivered but as the recipient was out, I dont think a card was put through the door to say where it was - it end up 3 doors away.

So in summary - they were great last year. Not so good this.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Does it travel better bottled? Cause I'm being assured its not as bad as it tasted to me when I had it in the Porterhouse here... and I need to verify it before I start slandering your taste buds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here