Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty shoots down ridiculous Virgo rumour ....

D

Deleted User X18H

...in Worthing Herald.

'Just need to comment on the latest ludicrous internet rumour that Albion's Adam Virgo has a clause in his contract that says he has to play if fit.

If this was the case then he has the greatest agent since James Bond.

Seriously, no footballer in the history of the game could have made such a demand'

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ludicrous rumours about Virgo? On the internet?? How VERY dare he!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What about the rumour Russell Slade actually has an egg for a head?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Or to sum it up - Hart has about as much information as everyone else, but fails to see the joke.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Or to sum it up - Hart has about as much information as everyone else, but fails to see the joke.

I think you have hit the nail of the head, so to speak. It started off as a joke and now some people have convinced themselves that this is the truth. I know of only one player who has a must-appear clause in his contract (at LA Galaxy, not AC Milan), step up Mr David Beckham.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
George best actually did have a clause similar to this in his contract,wich stated no matter how pissed he was he would still be able to run rings round any defence,hard to argue with the guy really. :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why is nearly everything Harty says at the moment somehow directed at "the internet" ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why is nearly everything Harty says at the moment somehow directed at "the internet" ?

For the same reason people bad-mouth their exs after breaking up with them. He misses NSC and what it had with him, he's jealous that NSC has moved on with its life and is getting over him while he struggles to let go...

;)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I guess he's had to dumb down his column this week, seeing as he's running a large advertising feature in the same paper for his business.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Robbie Savage had a similar clause - play if your shit.:thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
firstly, latest? its been going since autumn. secondly, why should we believe wether he would know either way? What a massive ego.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Was his outburst at 2 NSC regulars in last weeks paper mentioned on here. Apparently someone said that he might be moving and was it to North London - his spiritual home. He called the guy a stalker and all sorts.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Was his outburst at 2 NSC regulars in last weeks paper mentioned on here. Apparently someone said that he might be moving and was it to North London - his spiritual home. He called the guy a stalker and all sorts.
No, I missed that, what did he say? Anyway I thought he was going to Bristol City for 500k (NSC passim)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No, I missed that, what did he say? Anyway I thought he was going to Bristol City for 500k (NSC passim)

Worthing Herald - Ian Hart
In the past I have used the constructive parts to try to improve aspects of my shows, yet there are also the faceless keyboard warriors who continually snipe, yet hide behind their anonymity.

On the net a person calling themselves "Hove Lagoonery" can resort to character assassination, yet who is he, or she? Old or young, fat or thin, gay or straight?

It doesn't matter because hiding behind a keyboard you can be whatever you want without any real comeback.

There's another "character" called Vegster, who has now moved beyond the realms of football and is posting certain aspects of my personal and family life on the net.

Is he some kind of stalker, a bitter individual or just a very sad person?

Gay or straight ?

I know Vegster personally and can confirm that there is no way the man is a stalker. That would be impossible as he is at present complying with a curfew as part of his imposed electronic tagging order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here