Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Hawes

Votes: 51 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hawsey, I can live without the phone in but I'm gonna be well pissed off losing Hawsey's commentaries.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hawesy for the occasional times I actually listen to a match commentary. He's miles better than your average local radio commentator who are generally unlistenable.

Plus it was Harty wot started it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've hardly ever heard either of them, as I'm at all the home games, and out of SCR coverage for away ones.

I vote Hawes for the simple reason that it is a CAREER he stands to lose as opposed to a part time job / hobby.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I didnt mean it one bit, I was just pointing out what is left after Hart gets sacked, yet people want him out still.
So if they get the boot Norman Gall will get both jobs? Interesting theory.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
100% Hart

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think this poll, is in extremely bad taste. Why have fun with people who are in danger of loosing all or part of their livelihood? :annoyed:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think this poll, is in extremely bad taste. Why have fun with people who are in danger of loosing all or part of their livelihood? :annoyed:
Fair point, although I notice making one or two glib jokes at the expense of bank employees wasn't beneath YOU barely a month ago.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Fair point, although I notice making one or two glib jokes at the expense of bank employees wasn't beneath YOU barely a month ago.

Poor comparison.

Its open season on bankers (I never mentioned bank employees). Also I am too pissed off to be glib joking about them. I was very serious that all their fat bonuses should be repaid or face jail. That could still happen.

With Harty and Hawsey its family. Dont get confused.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Why not, when via licence fees, we're paying them anyway? :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here