Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hartlepool

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Looking at the line up i really cant us see us wiinining and if we draw i can only seeing it being nill nill. How negative can adams get playing 4-5-1 with virgo up front who is only a target man. Surely instead of bringin whing in for murray he could of pushed el-abd to right back and brought thronton in for murray and then gone 4-4-2 with throntton right wing and aniyinsah up front wat everyone think?

sorry i dont mean to be negative!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Looking at the line up i really cant us see us wiinining and if we draw i can only seeing it being nill nill. How negative can adams get playing 4-5-1 with virgo up front who is only a target man. Surely instead of bringin whing in for murray he could of pushed el-abd to right back and brought thronton in for murray and then gone 4-4-2 with throntton right wing and aniyinsah up front wat everyone think?

sorry i dont mean to be negative!
Yep negative and seriously losing the plot:censored:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Sam Gargan travelled up, but didn't make the bench. How does that work, the only out and out striker that we had in the 18 man match-day squad.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Not an out-and-out striker, and when he came on, he played on the left-wing.

The point that I was trying to make, badly, was that I would prefer to see Robinson up front than Gargan, regardless of where he played today.

However, I see your point. Why put him in the squad if Micky had no intention of playing him?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
adams has no interest in developing youth players. that's why gargan wasn't on the bench

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here