Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
0,,10433~3819981,00.jpg

0,,10433~3341041,00.jpg

:clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fantastic, our troubles are officially OVER.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
WW, did you include the photos in your post in case we'd forgotten who they were?

Yes.

In all serious though, while I doubt they'll make a difference, at least they TRY.

I'm very much someone who can appreciate a tryer but wants to see someone with talent. However, yesterday players like Jarrett, who clearly has talent, just gave up at the end, which was frankly disgusting.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fraser gave up though. I can tell you that for a fact, as I was watching him closely. And he doesn't have the talent of Jarrett, not by a long shot. So for a "tryer" to give up is more of a crime than a skilful player giving up in my opinion.

didn't really notice fraser to be honest, the only one who clearly didn't give up was Whing really.

Don't think it makes any difference who it is - giving up is just WRONG. We pay their wages and they give sod all back. It's not on.

Fraser gave up though. I can tell you that for a fact, as I was watching him closely. And he doesn't have the talent of Jarrett, not by a long shot. So for a "tryer" to give up is more of a crime than a skilful player giving up in my opinion.

Not letting you get away with that son. We went a man down, the midfield was getting bypassed and leaving big gaps, and they had a fast player scooting down our right side regularly. Fraser was belting all over the show to try and cover, while trying to be a transitional player when we went forward again.

If there's ANY player who wasn't culpable for that scoreline it was Fraser.

The management you can see was found wanting - albeit somewhat unlucky on the day to boot. The ref was a daymare, the twat. McCleod for me, was a little bit shite, and we didn't keep the same intent and concentration we had on Tuesday (better replay that ManU v Fulham match to them).
Losing Forster before we started was major - there went the captain.

Tell you what Complete Tadger, drop the agendas with your moans - it's getting pretty bloody dull and niggling to read your 'close examination' of a player who put his guts into it with no reward.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think the vast majority of people gave up yesterday, not just the players. To be fair, they put in massive effort all game, and then to go down to 10 men cruelly, and then ship a few more goals, you've got to understand why the heads went down. Especially with Fraser, he cares so much and loves this club, it was clearly hurting him being on that pitch and not being able to change what was happening. The players are human, don't forget that. And contrary to what people might think, they care.

Andrew Whing, clearly, is super human. And his contract is up at the end of the season. It should be sorted out as soon as is possible, because wherever we end up next season, he's going to be important to us again.]

Oh, and I forgot to mention, oooooooooooooooooooooh Gary Hartttttttttttttttttttttttt. :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here