Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hart I see you decided to ignore my text.....

D

Deleted User X18H

......... I sent as Albion Tim. Stefen Iovan did play in the 1991 2nd division play off final, contrary to the ramblings of you and your Worthing poet mate yesterday before the match.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
hove born&bred said:
......... I sent as Albion Tim. Stefen Iovan did play in the 1991 2nd division play off final, contrary to the ramblings of you and your Worthing poet mate yesterday before the match.

1st Division play off final!

D

Deleted User X18H

Er........ 2nd Division play off final at that time the 1st Division consisted of Liverpool Man U Arsenal Sheff Wed (that a laugh)

As in pre 1992.

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:) I met Stefan Iovan in the Albion pub once...a thoroughly decent chap who stood his round.......what happened to him?:glare:

D

Deleted User X18H

How about a small wager then for charity Mr Stockbroker,Tim Carder should be able to clarify but I tell you now he played!!!!

Oh yeah I remember now your from Southwick.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Isnt that Iovan in the picture of Johnsons first goal against us in playoff finals, what great marking by our defence, still was never a corner.

Attachments

• playoff.jpg
    playoff.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 290

Albion Rob

Makes you sick doesn't it, 40,000 SEAGULLS and there waere about 8,678 County fans up the other end.

With the sad memories that picture and this thread have brought back, I hope we RELEGATE those ***** next Saturday.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
The Teams
Notts County Brighton & H.A
Steve Cherry 1 Perry Digweed
Charlie Palmer 2 Gary Chivers
Alan Paris 3 Steve Gatting *
Craig Short 4 Dean Wilkins
Dean Yates 5 Nicky Bissett
Don O'Riordan 6 Colin Pates
Dean Thomas 7 Mark Barham
Phil Turner 8 Stefan Iovan +
Dave Regis + 9 Michael Small
Mark Draper * 10 Robert Codner
Tommy Johnson 11 Clive Walker

Paul Harding *81 12 Ian Chapman *62
Kevin Bartlett +9014 John Byrne +62

D

Deleted User X18H

Thankyou Deano, Mr S Broker if you must subject us to your pre match ramblings get your facts right eh , oh and a Mr Mike Small was top scorer that season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here