Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Potter Warner Bros tour

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Going today with the children. Anyone been? Any tips?

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Great day out. Go early, take your time. Loads to see and it's only the great hall part that you get rushed through. After that you can spend all day there.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great day out. Go early, take your time. Loads to see and it's only the great hall part that you get rushed through. After that you can spend all day there.

I'm confused! Our tour time is 4.30, but are you saying we can go earlier?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

We had tickets for about 10.30 if I recall, but got there early and went on the first tour of the day, so it is possible yes

Hence we didnt have to queue for any of the main things like the broomstick and car rides etc...

By the way we really enjoyed it, good time had by all.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

The times are just to stagger the inflow of visitors. There's a short introductory speech, but after that you guide yourself. We got there half-an-hour early, and were allowed to go in because it wasn't busy (mid-week, school-day). I imagine today will be busy, though...

It was great (even if you're not a Harry Potter fan), just to see some of the tricks of film-making.

The only odd bit was that the "refreshments area" half-way round was outdoors! It was a wet and windy day! There is a bigger cafe on the way in, and you may be able to send the kids into the shop while you queue for the main attraction (though it may only be "exit through the shop"...).

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Going to be a late night then G, we spent 6 hours walking around there :) Fantastic day out, great value for money.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Am off to Florida next week and this time next Friday ill be getting ready to go to Hogwarts at Islands of Adventure!

You will not be disappointed, it the greatest ride I have ever been on so far.............

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Excellent day out (I don't particularly like Harry Potter and have never read one of the books or seen any of the films). Loved every minute of it. Only gripe - if you want to buy anything in the gift shop make sure you have at least £500 on you at all times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent day out (I don't particularly like Harry Potter and have never read one of the books or seen any of the films). Loved every minute of it. Only gripe - if you want to buy anything in the gift shop make sure you have at least £500 on you at all times.

Indeed Mini went and bought some Hogwarts Jelly Beans - £12 !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I dunno about the kids, but me and the wife are so looking forward to this...thanks for making the excitement even more unbearable lol:)

It is amazing and make sure you go on the Spiderman ride which is just as good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here