Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry & Paul, last night

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It was better last Friday, this time I thought they could have done with some new material

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Pretty funny i think,not as good as the classic Enfield/whitehouse from 20 years ago but still worth watching.I thought the old DJs were funny.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I liked it - especially the football manager at half time - quality. I liked the scaffolders too.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
It was better last Friday, this time I thought they could have done with some new material

Yeah, repeating a whole show verbatim was lame!! :D

I loved the radio DJ's, Dragon's Den (Theo Profiterole :laugh:) and the guy in the gym was classic!

But agree they will never be as good as the days of Wayne and Waynetta!!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Bit hit and miss I thought.

The Dragon's Den pisstake was asking to be done. I like the Saw You Coming character and strange Nelson Mandela from the last series but there was an awful lot that just seemed odd more than funny, but not in a surrealist way, just in a generally doesn't make a lot of sense way.

Take the best characters/sketches from Harry & Paul, Mitchell & Webb and Armstrong & Miller and you'd have a cracking show, yet none of them on their own are totally enjoyable.

Was very pleasantly surprised by the Kevin Bishop show that recently came to an end on Channel 4. A few duff sketches for sure (nursery crime squad? Please) but overall some quality content.

I absolutely LOVE this...

YouTube - the kevin bishop show walkens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here