dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think this is on another thread.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Absolutely awful again today. Slow, clumsy, weak, reads the game poorly and can't pass. Was responsible for letting two crosses which lead to goals when he was right on top of the player.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Drumstick said:
Absolutely awful again today. Slow, clumsy, weak, reads the game poorly and can't pass. Was responsible for letting two crosses which lead to goals when he was right on top of the player.

But apart from that, fine? :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I was speaking to a couple of Leeds fans at half time, they said they have a better left back than Harding but they've spent so much money on him the manager isn't going to drop him...

Downloaded Penguin said:
I was speaking to a couple of Leeds fans at half time, they said they have a better left back than Harding but they've spent so much money on him the manager isn't going to drop him...

and other Leeds fans would say Harding did a brilliant job shutting out Seol from Wolves, one of the best creative wingers in this league. That's the balanced picture, although I know few are interested in that :)

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Did you have a threesome with Dan and Charlie LI?

Most of our fans thought he was shit and now most of Leeds do too. But obviously we are all wrong because you say so.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Downloaded Penguin said:

Another 14 games and he'll cost them £50K more

Albion Dan said:
Did you have a threesome with Dan and Charlie LI?

Most of our fans thought he was shit and now most of Leeds do too. But obviously we are all wrong because you say so.

That's a bit tiresome Dan and stupid debate. I've criticised Harding's weaknesses in the other thread, look at it if you want, but if you want to misrepresent what I say, then I don't suppose I can stop you.

All I'm saying is the picture is more complex about Harding than some of the OTT "youre shit" one-liners I've heard. He has had some good games for Leeds this season already (according to Starry, not me) and it's an achievement that he's getting in ahead of a decent player like Crainey. But maybe he's in a threesome with Blackwell and Bates, who knows :)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno how "complex" it is...the general consensus on that Leeds board is that Harding is indeed shit - a conclusion that was reached by a large number of Albion fans last season, based on seeing the fella play week-in week-out.

I'd say his good games came in around about a 1:5 ratio - and thats being generous.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good to know they're such a friendly bunch of fans though:

"Its not an open board, its a leeds board. Go on 'Rivals' if thats what you want. We've had one of your lot on here for awhile, seems a sound lad, but a flood of you is a different matter. Its a Leeds Board for Leeds fans, thats how we like it.
No offence and its not personal but if i or you wish to engage with opposing supporters the internet it full of boards like that, this is not one of them"

:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Good to know they're such a friendly bunch of fans though:

"Its not an open board, its a leeds board. Go on 'Rivals' if thats what you want. We've had one of your lot on here for awhile, seems a sound lad, but a flood of you is a different matter. Its a Leeds Board for Leeds fans, thats how we like it.
No offence and its not personal but if i or you wish to engage with opposing supporters the internet it full of boards like that, this is not one of them"

:lolol:
It's a local board for local people. :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
oh yeah and Leeds fans really are a bunch of thick cunts.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here