Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding for Everton - Genuine article from Liverpool Echo

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Christ...come january we potentially could have made 1.5 million from Cullip, Currie, Harding and Spurs.

Not bad eh fru fru old fruit !!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe Moyes has watched his England matches where he hasn't done badly and his performances this season at due to the fact that his mind is on the January sales - new car, new house, cheap beer up north

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Am I the only one that is getting heartily sick of all the criticism that Harding is getting? I know that he has had a few bad games and has made mistakes but what young player doesn't? If Everton do offer £750,000 they will be doing so because they believe that Dan has a bright future, not because they are some naive charitable institution. In terms of spotting ability and talent, I would trust Moyes' and Taylor's judgement over most of Harding's NSC critics any day of the week.

Awaits flamin'

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :D :D

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Zebedee said:
I would trust Moyes' and Taylor's judgement over most of Harding's NSC critics any day of the week.

Awaits flamin'

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :D :D

How much did Taylor pay for Akinbye?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lammy said:
How much did Taylor pay for Akinbye?

Fair point, but as I said Lammy we all make mistakes.

:D :D

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Ding Dong ! said:
Christ...come january we potentially could have made 1.5 million from Cullip, Currie, Harding and Spurs.

Not bad eh fru fru old fruit !!!!

Don't forget the £250,000 (or half of it) for Knight too if you beleive todays Argus!

Oct 25, 2003
Zebedee said:
Am I the only one that is getting heartily sick of all the criticism that Harding is getting? I know that he has had a few bad games and has made mistakes but what young player doesn't?
the main role of a defender is to stop goals going into the big white thingy

harding isn't quite doing that at present

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
On Sky sports news Moyes says he is not interested in Dan Harding - the little scotch tease, of course he is

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Stinky Kat said:
On Sky sports news Moyes says he is not interested in Dan Harding - the little scotch tease, of course he is

oh god NO he's read NSC and found out the truth :nono:

Dont believe it Moyes.....Harding is AMAZING!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here