Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hard up palace selling FFS MURRAY t-shirts

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
lol came across this how sad and desperate.

FFS MURRAY t-shirts now available to order!

photo1.png

Thursday, 29 September 2011 15:20 | Written by Joe Bloggs
***We are temporarily our of XL Blues! All orders alread received will be fine, and we are getting more in!***

FOR F*CK SAKE MURRAY! Thus were the words blurted out by frustrated Brighton fans as the Palace new boy slammed home the third in a glorious 3-1 win at the AmEx on Tuesday night.

And now you can own that moment forever by purchasing one of our FFS MURRAY! t-shirts for just £9.99! (plus postage and packaging)

Available in red or blue and in sizes Small, Medium, Large and X Large, the t-shirts feature Muzza in his now famous hand on head celebration with 'FFS MURRAY' atop the picture and 'Buy CMS & Get 1-3!' below!

Sizes are as follows: (chest width one side)

S 40cm, M 44cm, L 50cm, XL 55cm

These are being carefully hand-crafted by Russian Nuns as we speak and will be sent out to fans next week.

Work with Brighton fans? Live near one? Married to one? Rub it in their face with a FFS MURRAY t-shirt!

And join in the fun on Twitter with the #FFSMurray hashtag!

And if you're not sure what all the FFS Murray nonsense is about, scroll down to this article. All is explained!

Five Year Plan Fanzine - The alternative voice of Crystal Palace fans bottom page

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It was reasonably amusing when posted on here, but anyone who actually forks out a tenner for that shit is quite clearly a GIMP of the highest order

Wow couldnt have put that better myself.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
lol its banter, if we had won we would be ribbing them in every way possible

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
Oh dear, I think you should put the 'hard up palace' crap to bed, as one your fellow posters has pointed out in the rich list thread below!just ONE of our 4 owners blows your chancer out of the water !! Tshirts are sold by a fanzine,even saw a few replica shirts with it on the back,not my sort of thing but each to their own I suppose ......

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I would hope we would of been as imaginitive if we had won. Fair play Palace they are all over it

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Oh dear, I think you should put the 'hard up palace' crap to bed, as one your fellow posters has pointed out in the rich list thread below!just ONE of our 4 owners blows your chancer out of the water !! Tshirts are sold by a fanzine,even saw a few replica shirts with it on the back,not my sort of thing but each to their own I suppose ......

Its ok our Chancer is willing to invest in us.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Love the fact that the image is of Murray in the stripes celebrating a BHA goal.

Yeah couldn't really use the recent one as he had the class not to celebrate!

Have to say i think it's quite funny. If it was the other way round we'd be charging 20 quid. That's the difference.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only about as naff as the Johnny Crumplin Football Genius shirts were.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still rather have CMS...although it looked like Murray learnt the offside rule :(

CMS was not a replacement for Murray, we're still looking for one of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here