Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hard Fi

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Do you love them or loathe them?

I think they are one step away from Busted. That Cash Machine song has to be the most annoying song of the last year.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Hard to beat is a cracking tune..... liked them alot more before commercial radio picked them up and played there songs to f***ing death

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes this is true blockh.

I was well into Hard Fi when they were emerging. Then they went mainstream. Thankfuly The GO! Team are currently resisting the urge.

However this hasnt stopped me getting tickets for their gig at the Brixton Academy.

I said I wanted to see them live BEFORE they went 'popular'

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes this is true blockh.

I was well into Hard Fi when they were emerging. Then they went mainstream. Thankfuly The GO! Team are currently resisting the urge.

However this hasnt stopped me getting tickets for their gig at the Brixton Academy.

I said I wanted to see them live BEFORE they went 'popular'

Yeah i have the album and it's pretty good, however now can't listen to Cash Machine as it has been played to death.... singer is a cock but still ok as far as i'm concerned... doubt i will go and see them at Brighton though

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Go! Team have started appearing on the likes of T4 so not sure they are resisting too hard...

Hard Fi are WANK. Pretending to be all new ska but actually just an arrogant pretty boy who cant sing.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Behave, Tony Meolas!

They're releasing singles, making videos, appearing on popular TV shows, turning up at award ceremonies, touring heavily...

So it's not like the The Go! Team have decided to stay cool and underground or something.

They're not as mainstream as Hard-Fi because.... the public don't like them as much!

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wozza said:
Behave, Tony Meolas!

They're releasing singles, making videos, appearing on popular TV shows, turning up at award ceremonies, touring heavily...

So it's not like the The Go! Team have decided to stay cool and underground or something.

Exactly the point I was making...

...hang on, does that mean Wozza and I agree on something?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The Go Team HAVE sold out- the worse thing any band can do is release an album that does well in the indie market and critically, and then release it again almost 2 years later!

How many times have they released Ladyflash?!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
the right footed denilson said:
How many times have they released Ladyflash?!

3 Times now I believe???

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I dont think they are SHIT, I havent been a big fan since I saw them last year and nothing they have come up with since has changed my mind, they were DREADFUL at the Edinburgh Hogmanay celebrations also.

They do seem to bridge a gap between Busted/McFly and some of the more credible indie acts that are around at the moment.

Massively over-hyped, in a similar way that Mike Skinner seems to be these days.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wozza said:
Behave, Tony Meolas!

They're not as mainstream as Hard-Fi because.... the public don't like them as much!

Yes yes ok I stand corrected :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here