Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy New Year, Have Faith...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Too much negativity on here recently. Its now 8am and I'm just about to hit the sack after a little NYE celebrations (and work). Still believe that Gus is the man to lead us on to future glory, everything at the moment is just a blip. After speaking to one of the directors on Xmas Day, I still share in his belief that everything is all positive at the moment.

Growing up in Prinsep Rd, round the corner from the Goldstone, I saw excitement (at the Goldstone, NOT Prinsep Rd), yet nothing has compared with the last season and a half. Too many people thought this season would be a cake walk (I don't even know what a cake-walk is, but uff it). I've got more faith we can turn it around then when McGhee was in charge years back. Survival in this division will be the biggest building block this club has known for years, and I've got every faith the coaching staff and board are gonna get us more success than I ever thought possible.

Yes I'm a little bit tired and emotional (drunk), but there's too many negative people on here at the moment. We'll be alright.

Happy new year.

Koko

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here