Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands up who thought...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Derby were going to score a last minute equalizer? I could envisage Derby hoofing it into our box and that fat lump Sammon smashing it in. It worked today but sometimes I think we defend way too deep and put ourselves under unnecessary pressure.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Had it written all over it. Maybe our luck has changed. We've played a lot better than that and lost / drawn.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
A little bit.
Why oh why were we sitting so deep for long periods in the second half?! Gordon Greer - Club Captain and supposed leader of the team cannot command the backline.
I doubt it was Greer who called the line up to catch the 8 Derby players offside.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Derby were going to score a last minute equalizer? I could envisage Derby hoofing it into our box and that fat lump Sammon smashing it in. It worked today but sometimes I think we defend way too deep and put ourselves under unnecessary pressure.

My money was on the Ref popping up at the far post to nod in Derby's equalizer in the 98th Minute ???

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
I thought for a moment with that freekick right at the end where we played the offside trap that the lino wasn't going to flag, he took forever.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:wave:

Esp with those late corners, we were shocking at defending them all game.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
A little bit.
Why oh why were we sitting so deep for long periods in the second half?! Gordon Greer - Club Captain and supposed leader of the team cannot command the backline.
I doubt it was Greer who called the line up to catch the 8 Derby players offside.
:wanker:

Obv. didn't see him push the line forward then? :facepalm:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We were in complete control of the game until they scored then we dropped too deep like we often do but they never looked like scoring. The moron referee didn't help though but giving them a free kick every 30 seconds.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes, apologies everyone, I must be a pessimist, but in the last 5 minutes I always think we're going to crumble......

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Frankly its f***ing annoying we should have been well out of sight before derby scored.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We were in complete control of the game until they scored then we dropped too deep like we often do but they never looked like scoring. The moron referee didn't help though but giving them a free kick every 30 seconds.

This. I was fairly relaxed until the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here