Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands up if you ended up in the squad's private party last night

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Why did the club invite so many dodgy individuals?
Surely it should have been 1901 Club and Sponsors only. Not Scotty Mac and the GDC!

Because the likes of Trig, Mendoza and Safeway can be trusted to be a good laugh and just drink and be merry with the lads as opposed to bombarding them with geeky retarded questions and prodding for gossip that they can then post up on here?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Why did the club invite so many dodgy individuals?
Surely it should have been 1901 Club and Sponsors only. Not Scotty Mac and the GDC!

there wasnt even any sponsors there i dont think. just the players, some of the backroom staff, martin perry seemingly on the pull and a serious infestation of young rat. i can only conclude that charlie oatway must have been very hammered when he told us to come into the bar.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Because the likes of Trig, Mendoza and Safeway can be trusted to be a good laugh and just drink and be merry with the lads as opposed to bombarding them with geeky retarded questions and prodding for gossip that they can then post up on here?

What the hell are you talking about, Safeway is THE epitome of geekdom!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
All you LIGGING BASTARDS who got to enjoy that free bar: that was paid for by us Season Ticket holders (whome you conveniently kept in the dark about this jolly). Therefore, you all owe us SEVERAL drinks each! :tantrum:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im not supprised Jimmy Mac needed some Asprin, he was looking far from ideal b the end of the night!

I think the BEST part of the night was watching Bennett throwing shapes in the middle of the road!

ladders

Jan 8, 2010
i was there too

i managed to find myself invited as well but unlike the safeway mendoza ect i didn't stummble ( literally in some of there cases ) on it i some how found myself being driven there by one of the players (long story) a very weird night for someone whos supported the albion for 30 years

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
SMALL FRY.

Brett was invited to the White House by Barrack Obama so to have a pint with Holroyd and co is very much small beer. It does not even register 1.5 on the Mendozamediawhore machine. :p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Gus plays in REMF 10 I fully expect him to be indulging in a Gutbuster with Ricky Marlowe at 3.30 am on the Saturday morning. I will be very dissapointed if he is not.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
don't look like i missed much if the highlight of the evening was beno chucking savoury snacks around in the street . glad you all had a good time though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here