Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands up if you ended up in the squad's private party last night

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
they should be out on the town tonight as well, they deserve it. Then Gus can have a chat on Thursday; set a 2 point per game target for the rest of the season, get them refocussed with the promise of an even bigger piss up when we get 100 points

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Should the players really being out drinking 'til two in the morning when they've got an important game on Saturday?

Tuesday night to Saturday afternoon - 89 hours ish ...

Friday night to Monday morning - 63 hours .... have you never been on the piss on a Friday night but turned up for work on the Monday ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Should the players really being out drinking 'til two in the morning when they've got an important game on Saturday?

They are footballers and would probably be out even if they hadn't just won promotion. And what the f*** does it have to do with you anyway? Have they not done enough this season?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I AGREE

Sack the lot of them and play the youth team.

Bring back Mickey. He deserves a full season in the championship!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yeah it was emotional, I got noshed off by Tarricco, got into a fight and ‘owned’ Charlie Oatway and slept with all of the gully’s girls and Gully.

I’m currently in bed with most of the squad feeding Bennett Grapes (he’s feeling a bit under the weather)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Which one is Revolution? What was it called in about 1998? Then I'd know.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Had Jimmy Mac in my shop this morning buying some aspirin. He looked a bit rough!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I hear the famous Scotty Mac made it in there...

one of the best nights out i think ive ever had

free bar for most of it, a couple of gullys girls in attendance and i got a cheeky peek at tanos wedding vegetable as i journeyed to the toilet with him. being woken up by calderon and baz as i had a kip just round the corner from buddies and them asking me if i was alright was certainly a surreal experience

and adam el abd was carting about one of the biggest bottles of vodka ive EVER seen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here