Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He wears a HAT with an EAGLE on it.

I couldn't help myself by BOOING him.

:albion2:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I thought it was quite enjoyable, funny and cheesy at the same time and not to mention Charlize Theron :thumbsup:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I thought the trailers looked prettty good but i had a mate go and see it and he told me it was ok to start with but there was a shit twist and the end was shite, he rated it as dissapointing. Was going to see it but don't think i'll bother now.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
the trailers make it look a crock of shit

I know what you mean, especially the whale hitting the yacht bit (no spoiler). However after watching it I thought it was quite good, however I do tend to like awful films (or so i'm told).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think that Hollywood has taken disgraceful liberties myself. I mean he is not even the same colour, he is now American and not English, he does not live in a small house by the railway. Was the blood donor scene any good.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't agree with that Will Smith is one of th better and more perspnable actors plying his trade at the moment. Ali should show you he can act very well as should the pursuit of happiness, he is a decent actor normally very reliable imo.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
He isn't an actor at all. He is just Will Smith. In every film he stars in he just plays himself - Will Smith

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will Smith did not play Will smith in Ali or the Pursuit ofHappiness, have you seen those films ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will smith is certainly not just a pretty boy made good. He is an actor of real substance.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
I cant wait to see the film, it looks really good, and i think that Will Smith is a very good actor indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here