Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half time entertainment

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Because football is not meant to be a circus, no matter how many clowns are in attendance.:jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm always in the loo getting rid of the pre-match beers so I dont care for entertainment :)

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Cheerleaders woo woo! or model competitions!!!

I know, mud wrestling!!!!!!!!!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Personally, I'd prefer it if we just had some live music.

The band that played at the Centenary match and again once last season were excellent. More of them please.

Whilst the mascots are often a good laugh, the crowd is too far from the pitch for it to work at Withdean.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
No, but it is a performance of sorts.

BrightonBird the subject of a mascot has been discussed before and the vast majority on here said no way.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I do like some half-time entertainment, especially when it's some gimp from the crowd showing his lack of ball skills.

Who remembers the guy at Selhurst last season, or the "Chip the ball in the boot of a car" a few years back at, erm, Northampton?

Marvellous scenes. Had me roaring with laughter.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
Well Ok then Mr Moody.

BTW Paracetamol has kicked in - much happier (and drowsier) now.

Mr Moody?

Glad to hear you are happier now.

I had soup for lunch and didn't spill ANY on my shirt, how do you like them apples:clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I reckon a Win A Grand competetion - 3 goes at trying to hit the bar from the halfway line. That'd be interesting :D

Last edited:

Gritt23 said:
Who remembers the guy at Selhurst last season, or the "Chip the ball in the boot of a car" a few years back at, erm, Northampton?

Marvellous scenes. Had me roaring with laughter.

yeah, laughing at the useless locals on away trips is always fun - but do you want Brighton fans to be laughing stocks?

Mind you, we could always have a hammer competition.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Something like West Ham's Hammerettes would be very much appreciated amongst the male support i'm sure...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here