Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half season tickets.

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
Hey all.
Sorry if this has a previous thread but I am looking to buy my father and myself half season tickets for the Withdean for a tidy christmas present.

Can someone tell me how I go about purchasing one? Pricing info etc?
Cheers in advance

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If/when they decide to sell these it will be on the official site and quite well publicsed. I don't think you can just get a season ticket starting any old time.

Sorry Rockerfeller, but you can. Had a contract confirmed this weekend, so now feel I can splash out on a season ticket. I called the number in the second post this am. Paul (the scottish chap) called me back within the hour. I bought Pro Rata season ticket until the end of the season in South Stand. It worked out as something like £21.50 a game.

Have previously been buying single ticket for each game or picking up the odd re-sell on the Ticket Exchange.

HUGE BONUS that I hadn't realised (although have now seen on the club site here - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~2208337,00.html) but if you buy before end of November, you get slightly ahead of the masses for a Falmer season ticket.

As I understand it, those who have had season tickets the longest get first dibs and then the club work down the list until they get to season ticket holders for this season. Finally, it's open to everyone else (ie non-season ticket holders).

No problems with that phone number, they call back if they're busy. Never had any issues with Paul or the ticket office. And yes, you can buy a season ticket at any time - just quite limited number of seats.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry Rockerfeller, but you can. Had a contract confirmed this weekend, so now feel I can splash out on a season ticket. I called the number in the second post this am. Paul (the scottish chap) called me back within the hour. I bought Pro Rata season ticket until the end of the season in South Stand. It worked out as something like £21.50 a game.

Have previously been buying single ticket for each game or picking up the odd re-sell on the Ticket Exchange.

HUGE BONUS that I hadn't realised (although have now seen on the club site here - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~2208337,00.html) but if you buy before end of November, you get slightly ahead of the masses for a Falmer season ticket.

As I understand it, those who have had season tickets the longest get first dibs and then the club work down the list until they get to season ticket holders for this season. Finally, it's open to everyone else (ie non-season ticket holders).

No problems with that phone number, they call back if they're busy. Never had any issues with Paul or the ticket office. And yes, you can buy a season ticket at any time - just quite limited number of seats.

Did you pay all in one go? If yes, do you know if there is an option to spread payment?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Paid all in one go - c. £300 (well, Mr Mastercard paid for me). Don't think they have the option to spread the costs with the pro rata season ticket - but worth asking I guess. It was Virgs who gave me this idea - cheers mate.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal

Well don't I feel like the proverbial man in Orthapaedic shoes!

Thank you for passing this on, I may do the same then, as I want to make sure I am at our last ever game at Withdean to complete the set. cheers!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Last game at Withdean update: there was some kind of deal at the beginning ofthe season. If you bought tickets to the first to home games you could also buy tickets for the last two at the same time to secure your place at the last game at Withdean (or the "Promotion Party" as I like to think of it).

Apparently quite a few people did this, so if you do buy a pro rata season ticket, you may find that you'll have to move for the last two games. I think I understood this correctly - Paul said you're still guaranteed to get a ticket, but it may not be the season ticket seat you buy if it has already been committed to another fan for the last two games. Make sense?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I did that deal with my Dad but now also thinking about buying season tickets each as well, wonder of we can still buy the reserved seats for the last three games in addition.

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
Nice one lads, cheers for all your help! Looks like I'm not the only one to profit from this conversation. Up the Albion!

jayjaybhafc

Jul 24, 2010
Not sure as yet. They did encourage me to get a half season ticket and they will "send future offers" of which I'll get first rejection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here