Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haile Selassie in my kitchen

To add to my rather interesting day I've just noticed something very strange.
Recently I posted asking about solutions to a damp problem, well that problem has taken a rather bizarre turn.
Last night some paint fell off the wall and to my surprise resembles the former spiritual ruler of Ethiopia and profit of the rastafarian religion.

The first image is His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie, Lion of judah, King of Kings.
The second is my damp patch.

Attachments

• haile_selassie.jpg
    haile_selassie.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 168

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think it looks uncomfortably like a TURD

I think it looks uncomfortably like a TURD

Do you regularly "lay logs" that resemble leaders of the worlds many minor religions ?

"Look darling, I've done it again, only this time it's an exact replica of the spiritual leader of the church of unification Sun Myung Moon. "

Rev Sun Myung Moon today.

Attachments

• Sun_Myung_Moon.jpg
    Sun_Myung_Moon.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 139

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do you regularly "lay logs" that resemble leaders of the worlds many minor religions ?

"Look darling, I've done it again, only this time it's an exact replica of the spiritual leader of the church of unification Sun Myung Moon. "

A conspiracy theorist might suspect you faked the Haile Selassie kitchen wall thing to while away the time while you were waiting for the AA ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Or as the blessed UB40 once decried:

There`s His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie, Lion of judah, King of Kings in me kitchen what am I gonna do?
There`s His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie, Lion of judah, King of Kings in me kitchen what am I gonna go?
I`m gonna fix that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie, Lion of judah, King of Kings thats what I`m gonna do,
I`m gonna fix that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie, Lion of judah, King of Kings.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You can now legitimately walk around using the phrase I and I

:thumbsup:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
When I squint at your wall photo of Haile Selassie he looks like he is breathing like a bubble type thing

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Not just cable-laying; I was SICK at football the other day and when I looked down, my product bore a very close resemblance to Thomas S. Monson, 16th and current President of The Church Of Latter-day Saints, prophet, seer and revelator of God's will on earth.

Sick
200px-Thomas_S_Monson.jpg

Monson
schalkefan.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here