Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha - look at the saints comments re: old trafford

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bear a striking resemblance to the comments on here on the same subject...

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
The visit of Seagulls (quite a silly name) and Cherries(such a silly name)

I don't really see what's so silly about either Seagulls or Cherries, they're hardly better or worse than Saints.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:lolol:

Delusions that they're better than us. We killed them, during our worst game of the season, at their ground. Okay it finished 0-0, but the fact still remains we had the best chances to win, were playing with an 18/19 year old defender and were all over teh place by our new high standards. What a pile of wank Southampton are. I really really hate them.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

Delusions that they're better than us. We killed them, during our worst game of the season, at their ground. Okay it finished 0-0, but the fact still remains we had the best chances to win, were playing with an 18/19 year old defender and were all over teh place by our new high standards. What a pile of wank Southampton are. I really really hate them.

yeah that hasnt gone unnoticed. You really think that all Saints fans are this ignorant as on this echo page. There are equally enough Albion bellends.

I think its fairly obvious both Saints and sea girls are going up so get used to us next season. I really want Brighton to go up (with us obviously) but if you dont, the thought of dorks like you crying into your babycham will soften the blow a bit.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Bear a striking resemblance to the comments on here on the same subject...

Exactly.

This ongoing bitching is getting pathetic. YES a few of there fans are overly arrogant, but look through this board over the last few weeks and you'd find more than enough threads to suggest quite a few on here have delusions of grandeur. Kevin Phillips, thinking we're as big a club as Norwich at this given time, i could carry on.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009

Do you really think we killed them???????? To me it looked like the alamo, We barely got the ball out of our box let alone our half for the first 30 mins. yeah we prob had the better chances to win but we certainly didn't kill them.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Right now we are in the driving seat, and tbh I didn't expect us to stay there much more than a week or 2 due to the strange state of this league this season. Stains were absolute nailed on favourites for automatic promotion at the start of the season, look at the quality in their squad (Harding apart:lolol:) so why should they not be confident of it now after climbing the table to second place :shrug:

Some of us are letting the last 12 months go to our heads somewhat. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and I feel we crossed that line some time ago

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Right now we are in the driving seat, and tbh I didn't expect us to stay there much more than a week or 2 due to the strange state of this league this season. Stains were absolute nailed on favourites for automatic promotion at the start of the season, look at the quality in their squad (Harding apart:lolol:) so why should they not be confident of it now after climbing the table to second place :shrug:

Some of us are letting the last 12 months go to our heads somewhat. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and I feel we crossed that line some time ago

Hear hear

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'm slowly starting to hate those arrogant saints fans as much as leeds and man utd !!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Apart from the fact that they should have been 4-0 up at half time

yeah that hasnt gone unnoticed. You really think that all Saints fans are this ignorant as on this echo page. There are equally enough Albion bellends.

I think its fairly obvious both Saints and sea girls are going up so get used to us next season. I really want Brighton to go up (with us obviously) but if you dont, the thought of dorks like you crying into your babycham will soften the blow a bit.

This (apart from the babycham bit of course).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Sea-girls & Babycham drinkers eh? Sounds like you're getting a bit rattled these days, Mr Redknob. :lolol:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

:lolol: don't take it personally, but your our rivals for both the top spot AND the south coast (Bournemouth are not good enough so far to be the third horse and Portsmouth are falling way back down to where they belong, although they are kicking up a fuss about their slow death).

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Maybe killed was the wrong word. I didn't mean we should have raped them on the score line but if one of the best attacks in the league can't break us down at our worst, i wouldn't fancy seeing them play against us at our best.

Hoopz

Jun 25, 2010
Woking, Surrey
Maybe killed was the wrong word. I didn't mean we should have raped them on the score line but if one of the best attacks in the league can't break us down at our worst, i wouldn't fancy seeing them play against us at our best.

Not long till we have the opportunity in what could be a Championship decider on the 23rd April!!! Unless we have it sown up before then!! haha :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here