SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I look like ive just done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. :lolol:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Ouch !!!

If i had the balls, i'd have ALL my teeth out...more hastle than what they're worth.

False teeth = way to go....just pop them in a jar at night and a quick rinse under the tap after meals and voilla

(ps i'm 38..not 88 :lolol: )

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have had my top two wisdom teeth taken out. It was done on separate occasions with only a local anaesethic. The left hand one wouldn't come out and the dentist really had to yank it out splitting my gum in the process :eek: :nono:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I had some teeth out though not wisdom teeth. I had to have injections in my mouth and because I have a phobia of needles I went slightly nuts and the syringe broke in half, leaving half in my mouth.

I sat still the next time.

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Richie Morris said:
I had some teeth out though not wisdom teeth. I had to have injections in my mouth and because I have a phobia of needles I went slightly nuts and the syringe broke in half, leaving half in my mouth.

I sat still the next time.

No wisdom there then !!:lolol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
One of my friends needed two of her wisdom teeth out. Only problem was the dentist removed the wrong ones.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
no i saw brighton lose too! had my op at 12, came out at 2:30 and watched gillette soccer saturday where all the goals come up! being half out under anesthtic i still noticed us losing to bloody crewe! :nono:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Have had 5 teeth pulled out at varying times. Had two taken out from one side and the dentist dropped the tooth in my mouth and couldn't find it in all the blood! It got hoovered up by the assistant and i got it back when i went back to have another two taken out from the other side!

The prblem didn't end there though, I had the aenesthetic at about 12 and the dentist said it should wear off by 1 or 2. my lips and gums were still numb at 8 in the evening! :drool:

You do get more money from the tooth fairy for having them pulled out though! Think i got a fiver for each one instead of 50p! :clap2:

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
After having four teeth out, I made the mistake of going down the pub to try and erase the memory of the big f***ing needle that the dentist stuck in my gums.

Bought a pint, smiled at the cute barmaid, took a big gulp, and cringed in embarrassment as local anaesthetic meant most of the gulp escaped my mouth and poured down my shirt.

:blush:

Oops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here