Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H Block

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
This is my first season has a season ticket holder and I though I would ask the good people of NSC how good my seat is. It is in H Block Row B Seat 206. Anyone sit anywhere near that can tell me what the atmosphere is like?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Exactly 12 rows behind you. It is one of the noisier blocks.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Wardywonderland said:
This is my first season has a season ticket holder and I though I would ask the good people of NSC how good my seat is. It is in H Block Row B Seat 206. Anyone sit anywhere near that can tell me what the atmosphere is like?

I sit in Block H Row C Seat 196. Its ok a lot of moaners about but there can be a nice atmoshpere. You can tell who i am Big chap and i dont stop singing!

Dandyman

In London village.
It's not too bad. Not a touch on J Block, of course.:cool:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
OK apart from the odd comedian.
Look out for the man who shouts "RAPE HIM" at crucial moments of the game. Top Fella!

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
I was there for my 1st season ticket back first season @ withdean, was fun. nice place, good for noise then moved to B block what a mistake

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
Best block at the Withdean, row k just behind you. Hope you have a fine singing voice newbies have to start the first song.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
colinpants said:
Best block at the Withdean, row k just behind you. Hope you have a fine singing voice newbies have to start the first song.
I'm an H block newbie, so i'll have to start some too if my voice comes back in time( started a few at Derby):clap2:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I was a newbie to H block last year having moved from E when my dad crossed over to the North Stand. Missed a lot of games last year cos of being at university but seems like a good atmosphere, unfortunately my arrival seemed to coincide with the "sit down" campaign.

In my particular section of H block it seems that you're not particularly welcome to have radical outspoken views, mine being something along the lines of "Graham Barrett isn't a bad player".

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dandyman said:
It's not too bad. Not a touch on J Block, of course.:cool:

206 is on the right going up the steps which almagamates with J block.
The left side are the quiet ones, apart from Sonic who jumps up when the ref does something awful (which is practically every 5 mins or so)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yorkie said:
206 is on the right going up the steps which almagamates with J block.
The left side are the quiet ones, apart from Sonic who jumps up when the ref does something awful (which is practically every 5 mins or so)

I sit next to him.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wardywonderland said:

It's great. You get to yell 'Get Off Our Sandpit' at opposing players taking throw-ins. :dunce:

Yoda

English & European
DAMANCLAY said:
:ohmy:

No way go back to e block! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

There ain't nowt wrong with E block. I was there for 2 seasons (couldn't afford to re-new this year) and you've got dougdeep & the lovely Edna in there too.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
roz said:
Give me a wave from H Block tomorrow, eh? Only I'm on loan to the North Stand for a little while.
Will do.How you feeling now?:wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
roz said:
Give me a wave from H Block tomorrow, eh? Only I'm on loan to the North Stand for a little while.

North stand north stand what's the score, north stand what's the score.

We're the wet side, we're the wet side, we're the wet side over here

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here