Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H Block tomorrow.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Can we, just for once, forget about baiting the Stewards and REALLY get behind the team?With our biggest ever Withdean crowd there is NO EXCUSE for not getting the place ROCKING. :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1: :albion2: :albion1:

Last edited:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yes, please do. I've chosen not to sit in H this time for the first time in ages for that very reason, please prove me wrong.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Dave the Gaffer will hopefully be in good voice tomorrow.......he's like the H Block Mr Motivator:bowdown:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
Shouldn't this apply to the whole ground?
It SHOULD, but you know as well as everyone else, H block is the only block where singing is allowed.;) It was frowned upon when i went in E Block once....:rolleyes:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
I agree with you there Baksey, it rather spoilt the atmosphere last time.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
colinpants said:
Agreed, Time to get behind the team and make some proper noise.
:clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
colinpants said:

I agree as well. Let's sing the players songs, team songs and general anti Palace songs (except when the stewards try to make us sit down) I do hate Palace and I don't have to stand up to prove it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bakesy said:
Dave the Gaffer will hopefully be in good voice tomorrow.......he's like the H Block Mr Motivator:bowdown:

a couple of weeks ago we had our motivational trainer day in and we learnd the HAKA......a few beers and.............Ka maTe Ka maTe:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Dave the Gaffer said:
a couple of weeks ago we had our motivational trainer day in and we learnd the HAKA......
hope im not stood (sat) in front of you

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
a couple of weeks ago we had our motivational trainer day in and we learnd the HAKA......a few beers and.............Ka maTe Ka maTe:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
YES,YES, YES!!!

You MUST do that tomorrow.....we'll all join in, it'll be hilarious:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Dave the Gaffer said:

Why do all you people need "motivational trainers"...? Is your job that boring and mundane..? Doesn,t anyone own their own mind today...?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Guinness Dave said:
hope im not stood (sat) in front of you

Whilst these Maori people were teaching us, one wag made a baaa'ing noise and they became very upset.

" Listen mate, this is a song to invoke the souls of our dead ancesters as people were about to die in battle..."

Suffice it to say, we looked at it a bit differently...and they were all about 18Stone and 6ft 5...and that was just the women.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bakesy said:
YES,YES, YES!!!

You MUST do that tomorrow.....we'll all join in, it'll be hilarious:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It'll scare the living daylights out of any Forest infiltrators in H/J block :eek: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cjd said:
Why do all you people need "motivational trainers"...? Is your job that boring and mundane..? Doesn,t anyone own their own mind today...?

The recon as we do not actually produce anything....we need motivating. we are doing this FISH stuff

http://www.pikeplacefish.com/philosophy/philosophy.htm

That is what its about.

and yes, what we do is mind numbingly boring sometimes....restoring systems that take 15 hours is fecking boring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here