Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy Ritchie films

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Ended up with a 'teenage gathering' at home last night so got banished upstairs.

Watched Rockenrolla and have to say that I enjoyed far more than Snatch, although only just covered its budget at the box office, not sure its quite up with Lock Stock but looked on wikipedia and there was talk of a sequel, don't know if that's still the case.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I thought Snatch was brilliant, but thick this was due to the characterisation of Bricktop.

Was very disappointed with Rocknrolla personally. Not a film I would want to watch twice.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Ended up with a 'teenage gathering' at home last night so got banished upstairs.

Watched Rockenrolla and have to say that I enjoyed far more than Snatch, although only just covered its budget at the box office, not sure its quite up with Lock Stock but looked on wikipedia and there was talk of a sequel, don't know if that's still the case.

Rocknrolla is underrated in my opinion. It's a very good watch.

My mate got free tickets to a preview showing (nothing fancy, just the Odeon, West Street) and it seemed like everyone was expecting it to be rubbish as it was a Guy Ritchie film.

i think they binned the sequel because of its poor showing at the box office.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I like Rocknrolla personally but rate it behind Snatch and Lock Stock which I rate equally on the fabometer.
On the other hand, it does include Bankrobber by The Clash which is enough to put it on my bluray upgrade list alone.....

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009

The sequel is going to be called 'The Real Rock n Rolla' as very much hinted at the end of the first one. Class film, although i disagree that its better than snatch. I might rate it higher than Layer Cake though

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i like the guy ritchie films, watch snatch at least once a month..still makes me laugh.

even changed my username in honour of bricktop :bowdown:

probably my favourite film of all time

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i like the guy ritchie films, watch snatch at least once a month..still makes me laugh.

even changed my username in honour of bricktop :bowdown:

probably my favourite film of all time

"Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee"

The funniest and best username on NSC by an absolute MILE.

:bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We really enjoyed Sherlock Holmes, when we finally got round to seeing it, the other night.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I loved Rock n Rolla.
Saw it on Lovefilm and went out and bought it immediately.

Well, it might have been a day or two later.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Snatch, Lock Stock, & Rockenrolla in that order. Alan Ford & Brad Pitt were brilliant in Snatch. Adam Fogerty only had a small part, but his portrayal of 'Gorgeous George' was hilarious:

"I fookin hate pikeys"....

May 2, 2010
Lock Stock was crap,Snatch was good but one of the best underrated Brit films ever(I know it's not Ritchie) was Love,Honour and Obey, a truly belting flim.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Layer cake does have its good points.

7.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here