Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guts

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What were the second and third goals like on Saturday?
I had to go and have a 25 minute shit at half-time. It was agonising. I heard Leon equalise and wanted to get back to my seat, but my stomach wouldn't let me. I was sweating like a necrophiliac in the House of Lords and about 3 meals came out of me in bubbling crude form. What a horrid way to spend the start of the second-half.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Meade's_Ball said:
I had to go and have a 25 minute shit at half-time. It was agonising. I heard Leon equalise and wanted to get back to my seat, but my stomach wouldn't let me. I was sweating like a necrophiliac in the House of Lords and about 3 meals came out of me in bubbling crude form. What a horrid way to spend the start of the second-half.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
25 MINUTES!

Shit that must have stung like........like......

like Kinky had tied you face down to a bed for a fortnight.

:D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was uncomfortable. People kept using the cubicles all through half-time so i couldn't get in there. Lots of old blokes. Clearly infirm. By the time i was in there, the floor was soaking and i had to put loads of paper down. I'd had a cheese and spinach rosti for lunch. I might have eaten some poisonous sussex cheddar.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
You have my sympathies

It's bad enough having this sort of experience in the comfort of your own home but in a public place it is awful.

You cannot possibly carry all the accessories you need for such a performance when you are out, such as germolene (or cortisone cream depending on the severity of the 'attack'), a good book, moistened wipes to soothe the inflammation and most important of all, some good quality toilet paper (quilted is a good choice).

I hope you have now recovered.

:clap2: :clap2:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Hiney said:
You have my sympathies

It's bad enough having this sort of experience in the comfort of your own home but in a public place it is awful.

You cannot possibly carry all the accessories you need for such a performance when you are out, such as germolene (or cortisone cream depending on the severity of the 'attack'), a good book, moistened wipes to soothe the inflammation and most important of all, some good quality toilet paper (quilted is a good choice).

I hope you have now recovered.

:clap2: :clap2:

You missed some good quality air freshener

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here