Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus's best signing of the season and unsung hero - Charle Oatway

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I give you Charlie Oatway, seeing the party scenes in the dressing room it looked like a normal night in The Albion for him. Joking apart though I'm sure as well as his coaching advice he has instilled into each and every player what the fans mean to this club.

Mr Oatway, I salute you :clap::clap::clap::bowdown::bowdown:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Not the most talented player I've seen play for the Albion, but the most tenacious and whole hearted. You could see what a big influence he was on the pitch, and I presume he has carried this forward to his coaching career.

A true Albion legend!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He was on Hawksbee and Jacobs on TalkSport this afternoon, just after 13:30 if you want to listen back to it.

I heard that, and he came across really well. I've always had a lot of time for Charlie, and I'm really pleased he has remained a key part of the club.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Never forget that FA Cup goal he scored at Aldershot and his all round 'never say die' attitude as an albion player. A top bloke who obviously has a massive influence in the dressing room with his personality. A master stroke to include him in the management set up. :clap::clap2:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
He's Albion through and through...in spite of his QPR connections.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
He was training my Son at City college, seems like a genuine guy completely obsessed with football. He looked as proud as anything in the dressing room video.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here